7 pain before the pleasure.

Jayden's POV

"Yes, I want you naughty slave who saved me from that bastard to do with me all of your fantasies," she said as she struggled to remove my shirt. 

"Yes, your royal Highness," I undressed her in the swift moment and brought my hand back to the warm spot between her thighs. 

It made me harder on my own end and I realised that we were both not in any position for any foreplay. 

"But I could never fulfill all my fantasies about you in one year, it would take me at least a year of endlessly slamming into you to relieve my pent up fantasies," I said as I held her backside and pulled her closer to me.

Chloe and Jayden, except it's night time.

"If it means I get to be held by you every day like this, then I could do this till I die," she said as I pulled her even closer until my poker had parted its own way in between her thighs and continued to get bigger against her wet lips. 

"Oh Chloe, I'm sorry, but this might hurt," I kissed her as my hands went lower and guided my dick from behind to her throbbing hot entrance. 

I could feel her muscles down there clench and unclench, ready to take me in, however, she was a little too tight and i was unsure of whether to take this chance or save her the pain.

"Dont worry about me, bro, I'll be fine," she said and pushed me back with the tip of her index finger.

I was still hit with the surprise of what she planned to do when she climbed on top of me and rubbed my leaking tip with the tiny opening to her cave. 

"Chloe-" 

"Hold me,Jayden, I'm a little scared here," she said and I looked up to her face which was covered with perspiration. 

It was just as hard for her, but she wanted this and wasn't giving up halfway, so I placed my hand on her waist. 

This was literally the most painful way of getting penetrated the first time by my soldier cock, but I realised it would only get harder and painful by the minute because I would continue to grow bigger with each second that the heat from her core continued to fan my tip. 

I was determined to make it less painful for her,"why don't you lay forward so I can kiss you as it goes in?" I asked, but she shook her head in refusal. 

"No, stepbrother, I want to feel all of the pain as I slide down," she said and took all of my cap in with a loud moan from her lips, "because I know that after this pain is pleasure," she went another inch deep and her legs were already starting to shake. 

My hands on her wrist also lost their strength when hers went behind her back and started to fondle with my balls.

I felt an electric wave course through me that I shook and let her slid down to the base, swallowing me all at once and screaming all the way through until her crotch hit mine. 

"Damn it, I'm sorry," I said and wanted to help her up, but she shook her head and looked at me, all teary eyed while biting her lower lip. 

"Don't move," she said, "it hurts like crazy," and that did something to my heart.

"I'm so sorry."

"The small talks helped lessen the pain. I'll try to move now," she said only to grunt painfully and shake her head. 

"Chloe, I love you," I muttered as I saw her boobs jiggle with each and every attempt of her trying and failing to get up. 

To her, she was only trying to get up, but I was getting bounced on by my sister. It was my sixtieth fantasy, one I realised while in the army.

And with every move she made, with ever moan she made, with every slip of her hair and bouncing of her boobs, I only wanted to take control, flip her over and go inside her like crazy. 

"Hmm," she moaned as she tried again with her hands pressed over my lower abdomen as if she was about to perform CPR. 

The tears in her eyes were the only thing stopping me from doing as I wished in the tightest pussy I'd ever entered. 

"Chloe," I felt myself nearing an edge as she kept on with a her consistent awkward and clumsy moves. 

"Jayden, I'm sorry, but could you help me move?" The muscles of her thighs were hardened as she had her toes curled. 

"Say no more," I whispered before I flipped her over and had her on her back. 

"Look at me," I said as I watched her tightly shut eyes. 

I wanted to feel her feelings and understand her every pans with each thrust that I made. 

"Hmm," she opened them slowly and I totally lost all composure when tears slid from down both sides of her face. 

"This will hurt," I said as I bucked my thighs and came out of her. My length, which was glistening with fluids made a sloppy sound as I did so. 

"Don't hold back Jayden," she said as I slammed back into her. 

I didn't want to be hardcore about it, but the way her voice shook when she spoke caused blood to rush even faster through my veins. 

But I made sure to be gentle even though at the end of the next twenty strokes, she was crying and scratching my back with her artificial nails. 

And I didn't mind one bit. 

"I'm sorry I had to fix my nails for the party," she said as she raised her hip to meet my next thrust. 

"Oh sweetheart, these scars will be the most glorious ones compared to the ones I got in the army." 

"Oh, but you seem to be getting bigger and it's expanding my insides," she said as she held unto me even tighter than before. 

"And you seem to be getting tighter when I thought you couldn't milk me anymore," I said and my eyes widened in realization. 

"Damn it, Chloe, I'm about to cum," I said and placed my hand in both sides of her head on the bed to make an exit. 

"No, Jayden. I want you to do that inside of me. Please, don't leave me bare," for the first time that night, Chloe's words sounded clearer than they've ever been and I didn't have much time to think it over before I started to spill right into her womb with a prayer to the heavens that she wasn't in her ovulation period.