11

Jayden's POV

I knew I had to stay in this time because it would be difficult to hold back the moment I set my eyes on that bastard, which was proving more difficult by the hour. 

"You really look restless and out of this world for someone who wanted to catch up with his friends," Sam, my bestie from college said and I gave him a quick glance before I remembered what Chloe had worn before leaving. 

No guy in his sane mind wouldn't feel seduced by her great figure in it, talkless of that one who thought he could claim her for himself.

"I know right, he wasn't any better at the club the other day. Drinking himself to stupor and calling the name of his first love like he was going to die," Timothy's voice was full of mockery again. And again, I fisted my palms, digging into my flesh to avoid punching his annoying face. 

"You never know when to be serious, uhn?" I glared at him. 

"Yo man, chillz, I was just trying to loosen the mood. And in my honest opinion, I feel like you should give this girl up and find someone else to fuck. Didn't you love her since before college?"

"If we weren't friends Tim, I would have blown away all your teeth."

"Chillz, mister military, but that's just my honest advice."

"That's none of your business!" I slammed my hand on the glass table, rattling it's contents before picking up a glass of clear liquid and burning my throat with its content. 

"You need to tone this down though. You'll get drunk at this rate," Sam spoke up and I remembered why I had invited these specific two. 

"I'd invited you guys so I could hear some hard truths, but to be honest, I'm only a thing line away from making you toothless with a punch," I confessed. 

"I figured. You're one messed up dude, aren't you? You went to the military to overcome this obsession only to come back prematurely and worse off." 

"I know right? I should have fucking stayed!" I ranted, but I couldn't.

"Is she married? I am totally into married women though." Timothy.

"Not a surprise for a scumbag like you." Sam's words were chilling. 

"She's not, but she's still unreachable. If only I had enough power to take her away from that jerk,"I gritted my teeth and thought about the smirk on his face that night. 

"I think wanting her this much is more than enough of the power you need," Timothy's words suddenly sounded interesting. 

"What do you mean?" I sat near him. 

"Well, if you want her badly enough to lose your mind and she wants you back, even if it's just a little, then you can make her yours. You're a man afterall, we were blessed with the charms to bewitch females," he adjusted his collar. 

"How do you mean? She's not just a female, Tim, she is a full as grown woman with the body of a goddess."

"I think you're overhyping her," he said and I raised my hand, ready to hit him, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that."

"Okay, so?"

"So what if you seduce her enough to make her fall really crazy for you. You've always had the thickest and longest Willy amongst us. That's more than enough tool to give you a guaranteed win," he winked and bit his lower lips. 

"Damn it. She's no slut alright. Chloe isn't like that. She's a good girl, she was only drugged that night," I lowered my tone at the end of the sentence. 

"Well, you can't be too sure until you find out. Maybe she would be so addicted to your dick that she would call off the marriage herself?" He spread his hand and Timothy palmed it. 

"You guys are sick!" I shook my head and relaxed into the sofa. 

"At least we aren't obsessed over someone we would never have," they both burst out laughing. 

"You know what? I can't deal with this!' I got up and left the living room. I needed some fresh air to breath in. 

The mention of my big willy and Chloe getting obsessed with it made me feel really powerful. Timothy despite his naughty attitude always managed to point out the 'sense' in 'nonsense'. 

Just then a black Mercedes Benz S class drove in and my heart skipped a beat.

She was back. 

I was torn in between running and pretending like I wasn't there and welcoming her. Eventually, I picked the latter, forgetting that my half drunk friends were inside. 

The door was opened by an attendant and I hurried to her side to help her out. 

"Chloe," I called her name as I noticed her puffy eyes. 

"Stepbrother," she sniffled and hugged me, shocking me even more that I looked to my father helplessly. He however looked away and I had to look to her mother for help. 

"She had been crying since we got in the car but I wonder why," her mother shook the bangles in her hand and grabbed her glittery purse. 

Her actions only convinced me that she knew what was happening so I decided to press her while my hand rested on Chloe's back. 

"What happened when you went there?" 

"Well, nothing bad," her tone gave her away as she was oddly excited. "Our in-laws gave us a new card for her allowance and it had seven figures." She flashed the card at me and I wanted to break it. 

I hated the sight of anything those people laid claim on I hated the fact that they thought they could do whatever they wished and get away with it. 

I hated the sound "in-laws" as long as the Fitzgeralds were in it.

"Stop glaring alright. She's probably so happy she can't contain the joy of hearing that her marriage has been drawn nearer by two years," her mother said and I froze to work the maths. 

"You mean-"

"Yes, my baby will be getting married to the only son of the Fitzgeralds family as soon as she graduates college. In less than a year's time, haha." 

"No stepbrother," Chloe finally spoke as she clung unto my shirt, grabbing the fabric covering my chest, "I don't want to get married so soon. I don't want to be away from you," she hugged me even tighter, soaking my shirt with her tears and making me realize just how I needed to make her realize that this was in her hands. 

If only I had as much wealth or even more than that of the Fitzgeralds!

"Don't worry," I nodded to her mom and my dad as I turned to take her in, "we will find a way around this and I promise you that by the time we are done figuring things out, you'll be stronger than you could ever have thought," u held her and led the way inside while I prayed to the heavens that some miracle occured and this problem was solved.