twenty - 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Почніть із самого початку

nonetheless she still let herself feel put together for once. ivory put on a a denim skirt and a black body suit that latched to her skin. it was slightly low cut, but not enough to be inappropriate for the occasion.

her phone buzzed from her desk. she looked down seeing it was a text from stiles. she sighed and opened it, reading that he was here.

physically she was prepared but no where mentally was she prepared. luckily for the both of them, scott was out of the house, most likely with allison. meaning they wouldn't have to deal with the nagging and teasing from him.

opening the front door, she walked out to the blue jeep that would stand out in a parking lot. she quickly opened the door and got in with a huff.

"you ready?" he asked with a gnawing smirk that she wanted to slap him for.

"drive."

💋🪩

"i'm so glad you came." noah welcomed her with open arms and a bright smile.

"of course." she nodded, taking her seat beside stiles. "i'm glad your recovery went well."

"thank you sweetie." he set down the food, welcoming the warm smell of spaghetti. it wasn't ivory's favorite meal, but that didn't matter to her. the gesture was sweet. ivory knew noah was never much of a cook and it took a even worse turn when stiles mother passed away. so it was nice to see him still trying.

"looks good, dad." stiles smiled graciously, grabbing the big plate of spaghetti and dumping some on top of his, then offering over to ivory.

"i never thought you two would actually put aside your differences and see eye to eye." noah shook his head with a laugh, sipping at his drink.

"you know, everyone says that." ivory shrugged, digging into her food.

"for good reasons." stiles muttered, only loud enough for ivory to hear. she stepped on his foot, a small squeak retaliating out of his mouth.

"this is amazing mr. stilinksi." no matter how many times noah had told her to stop referring to him by his last name, she never would, no matter how long she had known him for, it just didn't feel right.

noah shook his head. "call me noah. you know this." he grinned.

"i'll try." ivory giggled, twisting the pasta on her fork.

ivory felt stiles mouth come close to her ear. "we have to make this more believable." he whispered in her ear.

ivory sighed. "sure."

"dad, you won't believe this." stiles grinned ear to ear. oh god. she already knew this was going to be horrible.

"what?"

"you know that time that you asked melissa if ivory liked me." noah nodded his head at the memory. "well when melissa told you she said 'no', she really said 'yes'."

"i knew it!" noah hollered.

ivory's cheeks were a bright shade of pink. she can't believe he just said that. how'd he know? her mom swore she wouldn't say that she said yes. it was a small crush at the time, she got over it a week later. it was quite easy to loose the crush after he ate the last piece of her own birthday cake, and he laughed in her face. she believed that's when her internal hatred grew a thousand times bigger that day.

"yup, i begged my mom not to tell." she awkwardly laughed, refraining herself from stabbing stiles with the fork in her hand.

"everyone but the two of you could see how crazy you two were for each other."

"really?" stiles practically choked out, quickly drinking his water.

"yeah." noah laughed comically. "i mean, as much as the two of you hated each other, you'd never see one y'all without the other."

ivory thought back to it and he was right. they never were separated even if they weren't talking to each other. mainly scott was the one to bring them together.

"i guess, yeah." stiles shrugged, not sure how to take that.

for about another hour the three just talked about things and life until they were all finished eating. ivory helped noah with the dishes, even with the many times he refused.

it was now roughly around 8:30 and ivory was ready to go home and knock out. she was tired and she didn't really know why. she decided she didn't need a reason to be tired.

ivory said her goodbyes to stiles dad and got back into his blue jeep, waiting for him to drive off.

stiles threw himself into the car, grinning ear to ear once again. "i can't believe he believed that lie."

ivory's eyes scrunched up immediately. what lie. for all she knew he was talking about was the fake dating, but they didn't lie about anything else. "yeah." she went along.

"i mean that's crazy. no way he thought that you actually liked me. i mean every minute you showed that you absolutely hated me."

what. that wasn't a lie. her whole body visibly relaxed. so he did lie, and her mother didn't reveal her biggest secrete either. he thought he made it up. she would never tell him that she didn't. not even when she was on her death bed.

"still do." she reminded him. but he didn't pay a single mind to it. she didn't hate him, and he knew it. it was almost comforting hearing her say that though, like it was her form of saying i love you.

stiles hummed, starting the car and beginning to drive back ivory's house.

"does scott know about tonight?" stiles asked, small amounts of worry seeping into both him.

ivory shrugged. "i hope not. he'll probably laugh and never let this go."

stiles nodded. "well he knows neither of his liked or wanted to do this."

"we still did it though." ivory shrugged, turning her head to look out of the window.

stiles didn't say anything back. she was right. like usual.

after the long night, ivory obviously slept right after she took her shower. she just didn't want to wake up to her ten thousand alarms, but she did. like every other morning.

after what took forever, she was finally ready and into the car with her you get brother. it was silent the whole car ride, both teenagers in a sour mood of having to wake up and go to school. northern kids were morning people, and don't think they'd ever be. unless of course it was for vacation but they hadn't took one in forever.

the two walked into thier first block almost late, rushing to out their stuff down before the teacher came in.

scott sat directly behind stiles, and ivory in the other row beside stiles.

for all she could tell, stiles looked pissed. his mood on seemed to deepen when he saw scott. ivory only shrugged her shoulders, she could list a name of things scott probably did that pissed stiles off.

from what ivory could see their interaction was cut short, stiles giving non stop attitude until he finally gave into whatever scott was saying.

ivory shook her head, dozing off as the teacher started talking.

💋🪩 —

red takis.