"Good done daddy!!!" He hears his son shout and he grins. This is what he always dreamed about, a woman he loves standing with the team to celebrate a win. His kids being there to support him.

He has never been this happy in his entire life, yes winning races is amazing, having the lead in the championship standings is even better, but seeing Stevie and the kids waiting for him after getting out of the car was the most beautiful sight ever.

"You did amazing handsome. We are so proud of you." Stevie gives him a kiss on his helmet where his mouth should be. She knows the whole world is watching, but right now she doesn't care. She is back where she belongs and her man just won another race with her and their kids there.

Even though Daniel would love to take the kids on the podium with him, he knows he shouldn't, so he reluctantly gives Zara back to her mom while he has to go get weighed and head up to do the podium ceremony.
"I love you baby." He says before he walks away. Not even giving her a chance to reply. He knows how much she loves him. She shows it by being here, by showing the world they are a family.

He quickly waves to his parents who are standing behind Stevie and the kids while Seb is being congratulated by Melissa. Charles is hugging Tina who seems a bit tense.
Maybe because she is still not really used to the attention and Daniel knows 'fans' have also been nasty towards her.

He will never understand why, Tina is a sweet girl who deserves to be happy and Charles is a good guy who deserves the same. They found that in each other and it's just unfortunate that there are so many people who feel the need to be bitchy about it. But it's not new for him and Stevie, they had their fair share of online trolls, especially after Tiffany's stunt.

After being weighed he gives his helmet and balaclava to Michael before going to the cool down room where he meets up with Seb and Charles.
"Great job Seb. Maintaining that second spot with damage." He pats his team mate and friend on the back.
"I was lucky the race ended when it did. Charles would have gotten me if he had two more laps."

Charles shrugs, "I'll get the two of you next time."
Both Red Bull drivers know Ferrari is improving, but they aren't there yet. But it's good Charles is positive. The season is still very long, so anything can happen.
They only have a few minutes before they are being called to the podium.

Charles walks out first, receiving a loud cheer of the crowd. Then it's Sebs turn who waves at the crowd and blows a kiss at Melissa.
Then Daniel hears his name being called and he walks out, his ears almost blow up with the cheering of the people standing underneath the podium. He looks at his team who are all smiling up towards him.

Then he spots his black haired beauty who is still holding Zara who is sitting on the barrier.
He waves at them and he sees Cole waving back.
"That's daddy!!!" He hears his boy shout, the little man even louder than the crowd around him.
Those words hit him like a freight train, but in a good way.

Being called dad in the privacy of their home is one thing, but Cole shouting it right here and now, for the whole world to hear it, that's something that means everything to him. He knows this moment has been broadcasted all over the world as there are cameras everywhere. He loves that though. He has been called dad in front of millions of people and he couldn't be more proud.

The Australian anthem starts to play and he feels like he is glowing, he won at his home soil, in front of his people and his family.