Let The Game Unfold

RAGHAV'S POV

"Why? Why!! " Armaan Ranawat tried pouncing on me but was held tightly.

"What is he saying Raghav. Did you kill Janki" Mom screamed at me and I looked away.

"How can you do it Raghav. What will I even say Radhika now. What will I.. " Aarav said with tears in his eyes.

"Did you know I stalked her ? I stalked from that factory. I made that factory just for her. I waited for her on her scooty just to see her. She was mine. She slapped me still I was there so that even in slap, she touched me. I kidnapped her so that I could have her. She was Fucking Mineeeee. She won't have been saved that day too if that fucking Royal car of your brother won't have been on accident site. She was near Royal family's car so I couldn't chase her because if I would've then it would've been clear that I killed your brother and sister in law with that Shekhawat because he helped me kidnap Janki!!! I gave you footage of that bastard Randhir And what you did! Snatched my Janki away from me. I'll kill you. I'll kill you Raghav Singh Rathore. After years I again got her. I snatched her back from you. But you killed her. " He screamed in a go where as I was still sitting on the chair with my one leg folded over another looking at him.

"She was mineeee to ki.... " He was saying before which Nivedita slapped him hard.

"Ouch! Bitch that must've been hard " Aarav said wiping the two tears he shed and I looked at them all and smirked.

"Okay enough. I deserve an Oscar atleast" I said and they all looked at me.

"No you didn't even do it nicely. Just a filmfare. That's it" Aarav replied and I glared him.

"You were the one who over acted like a teenager" I snapped

"Bitch, I had two tears and I even stammered " He whined

"You all over acted" I stated

"What! Bhai sa I was talking normally with him since morning so that he doesn't get a hint. And you're saying this" Nivedita asked

"You slapped him ending the drama" I shrugged

"And you, such an over acting person" I added looking at Yash who grinned

"What the fuck is going on" Armaan screamed like a maniac.

"Janki is dead and you're acti.. " He was saying when this time a slap, a very hard one echoed in the throne room.

Such Hard that each soul in the room shuddered while I smirked proudly.

As Armaan looked at the person in front of him, he looked shocked.

Utterly shocked.

"The only person, who's going to die today is YOU" Janki said looking at him with her eyes blood shot.

Let the Game Unfold.

"JANKI'S POV"

"Ho.. How a.. Are y.. You h.. Here" That bastard asked

"Why I can't be here" I asked

"Be.. Because he.. He killed you" He said perplexed

"So, am I the ghost of Janki standing here" I mocked and looked at everyone who chuckled .

"What the fuck is happening" He screamed like a lunatic.

"Let's just get it done with Raghav" I said looking at the person sitting on the throne with his sword and I looked at him.

Will it be okay to drool over my husband in such a situation.

He looks extremely hot!!