The Wedding

JANKI'S  POV

I sighed as I looked at myself in the mirror.

This wasn't exactly the life I wanted.

I wanted love, partner whom I know inside out, everything with happy faces.

But here, the bride didn't have a happy face, other then that everyone else was happy.

It wasn't as if someone forced me very much into this but still I was forced by emotions.

Emotions that attached me to my dad the most and emotions that attached me to Megha the most.

That little girl who was on cloud nine to know that I was marrying her father.

Dad says, he's an amazing man! I don't know how has he judged this amazingness in him by just first meeting.

"Janki.... Are you ready" Bhai's voice came and I looked at the door.

"Yes" I replied and he opened the door.

I looked at my brother all decked up in black jodhpuri achkan.

He where as had his softened eyes looking at me.

"You can look beautiful too Witch" He said and I raised my brow.

"I too have to say, the ghost looks handsome" I mocked back

"Ready? " He asked

"Even if I'm not, I don't have any other option right" I questioned and he came in front of me holding my hands.

"Say me once that you don't wanna get married, I'll make you run away from here." He said and I looked at him.

"And get dad's image tarnished. No thanks" I mumbled

"You agreed to marry Janki. I know not that much willingly yet you did." He said

"I did. Because if dad thinks it's right, may be it's right. But I hate the way this all is happening. And, I still don't like that man" I huffed and he chuckled

"Girls would die to be at your place today and you're throwing a high level tantrum. Well you know, give as much cold shoulder you wanna give Yuvraaj. I've already warned him" He said and I giggled

"I'm actually going to make him say, I married a wrong person" I smirked

"Idiot. Don't create mess for yourself." He whispered and I looked at him as my eyes glistened and I hugged him.

And in a second we heard a click.

"Picture perfect" dad said as we looked at him.

"All decked up as the most beautiful bride" He added and this time the tear left my eye.

"You were the one in hurry to send me off" I whispered when he came near and hugged me.

"I'm not sending you off. I'm completing responsibility of a father. You're marrying doesn't make you any less from my daughter Janki. You'll always be my favorite child. My pride. My Princess" He said and I looked at him as I wiped a tear or two more.

"But, today my heart is full because I've found a man who's willingly taking the responsibility to keep you happy forever.. "  He added

He doesn't make me happy!

He makes me.. Angry! Pissed!

"A man who is going to keep my favorite child safe, who's going to make my pride, his pride and who's going to keep the princess of this father as his Queen." He completed and this time tears fell.