Inside His World

JANKI'S POV

And for the first time, I saw this man crying like a kid.

The one who is the pillar of this palace. Pillar of our family, was so vulnerable that no one had any idea what all he was hiding since years inside him.

As much as it was painful to see him like this, I was grateful to God that Raghav let his emotions flow after all these years.

I told Robin to move away the body and turn on a light.

"Bhai and bhabhi sa would be at peace today. He met his end. Only if I would've been..." He sobbed.

"Raghav, look at me love" I whispered and wiped his tears.

"It's done. It's gone. " I added

"Please don't hate me" He whispered as he looked at the blood in his hands.

I looked at him with a small teary smile and taking his palms I wiped the blood on my clothes.

"I Love You. Always remember, there's only Love, no hate. Not even tiniest microscopic hole of hate. Am I clear" I asked and he nodded.

"Now listen to me carefully Raghav, will you" I questioned

"You aren't using psychology on me" He said and I passed him a small smile kissing on his cheek.

"Raghav, whatever happened six years back in our lives, has happened. I'm not saying to forget the past. But in order to live present we need to rest our past in past itself. The souls wherever they're, would be at peace but you know how much they loved you. Never put you into guilt of anything. This was the closure you needed. You've got it. Now rest your past behind you Baby. Move on with me while I rest my past behind me and move on with you. You've to move, you've heal. Because you deserve that future. You deserve love. As I always say, whatever happened, has happened. We can't go back in the past and change it. You didn't have any hand in it. Bhai sa and bhabhi sa are alive in our hearts, forever. They're alive on our daughter's face forever. Bhabhi sa knew that no one would ever love Megha like you. Isn't that why she said, 'Your daughter' . No one will truly understand the actual amount of internal battles you've fought just to make it till here today. Be proud of the way you fought to save yourself. Be proud of the way you survived. In that chapter of your life you've blamed yourself a lot. You've been into it a lot. You've read the chapters you didn't want to read. And that's the sign of how brave you're Sweetheart. We've to keep going. Your story is just yours. And you have a duty towards your own life. Which is Just Yours" I expressed and he was listening very calmly to it.

"Rana sa, just as you shower your love, affection and attention to our mom, dad, Yash bhai sa, Nivi bhabhi, me, Megha and Aarav who surround you, you've to do so equally with your life. Because it's yours. It's You. And who will root for your life if you won't? " I asked and he looked at me.

"Your life is always rooting for you even if you feel that you can't do it. You gave up on your life for some time but do you realize,your life never gave up on you. You have to be there for your life as much as it is there for you. You've to look after each other till the end, till you make till the end, happily and in love with your life" I said.

Raghav looked at me and kept looking at me.

"I will. After all bhai and bhabhi sa would've never wanted me to loose myself. And as you said, even my life would not want that " He said and it was as if I won a battle.

I passed him a big smile kissing his forehead .

But he still kept looking at me and it didn't take me another second to realize what he meant and I Sighed.