I Want To Be Your Person!

RAGHAV'S POV

"So this one's for me too I guess" She asked pointing the yellow rose.

"Before that, the peace treaty if you want" I smirked

"Sorry Mr. Rathore, you signed for the non peace treaty the day you married me" She replied and I looked at her.

"Oh, by non peace I remember, next time if you want to ruin my shoes, remember to add the ones that are in shoe stand downstairs too." I smirked again and she looked at me and then frowned.

"You're too clever to get fooled by me" She mumbled

"That I am Raani sa. But getting fooled by you will be something I wouldn't mind at all" I said looking at her and for a second none of us spoke.

"My rose" She asked and I forwarded that to her.

"Yellow roses are for friends " She added

"So be my friend" I said

"We're.. I mean you're my husband" She mumbled

"Then let me be your friend, your bestest friend before being a husband" I told and she looked at me for a second

"Why" She asked

"Because I don't want to be your just husband. I want be your person. Your 2 am friend. Your best friend with whom you can talk about anything without thinking twice" I said and she took deep breath.

"Thanks Dost (friend) " she dramatically spoke and I smiled at her kiddish nature.

"Rana sa.... " She spoke too sweetly and I knew why she spoke like that.

"It's December night Sunshine. You'll get cold" I concerned

"I won't. Please! Pretty please" She whined to which I sighed and started the car.

"How can someone even deny to this face" I muttered under breath when she giggled then grinned.

"Thank you Dost" She smirked when I sighed

"Wanna eat something else? " I asked and she looked at me.

"Just wanna take waffles for Bhabhi and Megha" She told

"We're stopping at Belgian waffles then" I replied and first we stopped for her to have ice cream and then for waffles.

And as we got to the belgian waffles, That little nugget ran inside and as she was blabbering, I knew she has given order.

Walking in I saw people looking at her a bit shocked but as I entered everyone's eyes diverted to themselves rather then the person then were looking at.

"Which one you wanna eat" She asked

"I've already had intake of calories I'm not allowed to Sunshine. " I replied

"You're saying Not allowed as if you've a doctor who gives you diet chart" I mocked

"And come on. You can't say no to a waffle" She whined adding.

"I can definitely say no to a waffle Sunshine.. " I said and her face fell.

"But I can't say no to you. Lotus Biscoff" I told and that frown just shined with a big grin.

And I can do anything for this smile!!

As we took the waffles , we again sat in the car.

"You can keep driving, I'll make you eat" She said and I looked at her.

"You sure" I asked and she nodded

And then madame started eating hers, in between telling stories about her childhood, her med school and making me eat my waffle.