Ready To Get Married?

RAGHAV'S POV

The whole night in the suite was almost without a blink of sleep waiting for her decision.

Of course, I wanted her yes but I wasn't a man who would force a woman for a yes.

Of course, it was only her that I wanted but that didn't mean I was going to force her in any way.

And that was the reason a Prince who never had been impatient for anyone or anything was getting impatient for the clock to ring 11am.

We had our breakfast in Hotel and it was 10 am already.

"Bhai sa, Did you talk to Megha" Nivedita asked over call.

"No. Would call her after a while" I replied

"What do you think will she decide" Yash asked

"Whatever it is. We all will respect her. All I'm afraid of is what if she denies and then how is she going to take sessions" Mom concerned

If by any chance she denied, I would live in other mansion or villa so that it doesn't affect Megha's sessions.

And as much I've got to know sunshine, she doesn't mix her personal and professional life.

But who even wants to think of any answer other then yes.

And after some minutes, dad got a call and he excused himself.

As he came back he looked at me while I still looked at the file in front of me.

"They've called us. Janki is ready but she wants to talk to everyone before she agrees " He said and my neck snapped upwards at him in a blink.

"You'll snap your neck" Mom chuckled

"When are we going? " I asked

"Right as you keep that damn file inside" Mother told and everyone there chuckled where as I sighed closing the file.

I looked at myself too see in a blue bandhgala suit.

And soon we were sitting in the living room of Singh's again.

"Where's Janki" Dad asked

"Here I'm" Her voice came and I looked at her.

She had her hairs tied in a messy bun with a scrunchie where as she was wearing an over sized black Tshirt and wide legs damaged denims.

Cute!!

And hence was clicked again with that pout.