Willingly Yours

RAGHAV'S POV

My trance of thoughts with eyes closed broke when I felt some moment near mine.

"So jao (sleep) " I mumbled wrapping the tiny figure to myself more.

Janki Rathore!

The Goddess I worshipped!

And she's going to be my drug.

And I need to protect this human from everything in this world. If needed, then from myself too.

"I'm not sleepy anymore" She mumbled and I looked at her as she looked at me.

"So, you're going to like everyday ruin my shirts now? " I asked

"What? Why would I? " She questioned confused

"Because wife, the night was just the start, every night of ours is going to be like this. And every night I'll gladly do the after care and.. " I was saying when she slipped more inside the comforters and I chuckled.

"You can't be shy now after you scratching me like a wild cat" I teased

"Shut up" She whined when I removed the comforters.

"My shirts have never looked this hell good" I said and she smiled as I kissed her forehead.

"And Mr. Rathore, your closet was mine to paint right? " She asked

"Present tense Sunshine. My closet is still yours to paint" I corrected and she smiled a little but then smirked.

"Yes so, I'm going to ruin each shirt of yours then" She said

"Willingly Yours" I told and she smiled but then looked at me.

"I Love You" She mumbled and I pecked her lips.

"Though you're some hours late in replying to this... " I teased when she threw a pillow on me.

"Ow Woman! Aaram se" I chuckled and she giggled

"Good morning Husband" She chirped

"Morning Wife" I said and scooped her in my arms.

"Wh.. What. I can walk" She protested

"I like it more this way" I shrugged and she encircled her arms around my neck looking at me.

"Staring are we?" I asked and she smirked nodding.

"Though you look extremely hot in your kurtas Raana sa, but you give a good fight to Greek Gods you know" She said and I raised a brow.

"Wife, haven't one night made you much bold" I asked

"I'm hungry actually. " She said

"Feast on me. I won't mind" I smirked as I made her sit on the counter top.

"Sorry Raana sa. You do not match my taste of food. I would prefer having something delicious" She mocked

"Really Raani sa? Because as much as I remember, these are the proof of how delicious I was to you last night when you b.. " I was saying when she spoke.

"Okay no details please" She said already red and I smirked but as she was trying to step down, she hissed.

"Sush. Sit there. Don't move a limb" I warned

"I'm sore" She mumbled and I looked at her and then nodded kissing her nose.

"I'll fill the tub with water. Brush your teeth till then" I said while giving her the toothbrush with paste.