The Coronation Day

RAGHAV'S POV

The days passed in blink of eye and the whole world knew of two things.

One - I was married.

Two - it's my Rajyabhishek today.

Since last two weeks, it's preparations were on peak.

The invitations were sent world wide and the Udaipur was decorated like a bride.

But what was giving me a cold shoulder was my bride.

And today, it was seven am in the morning and she wasn't on the bed.

Neither in washroom, nor walk in.

All the four floors were empty and I got ready in an off white kurta pajama and wearing my footwear, I went downstairs.

As I reached the living room, I heard a giggle.

"Of course. And, I don't know why I'm nervous too. " She said to mom, both of them, having their morning teas.

There she was! In that plain red lehenga, which wasn't as simple as it would've been before she wore it.

She carries everything gracefully.

"Mom, when can I eat by the way" She asked and mom chuckled

"Once this havan is done. You're free to eat" Mom replied and I looked at her frown.

"Can't she have fruits? " I asked going near by and the two pair of eyes turned to me.

She looked at me, her eyes on me for a little extra time and I smirked at that.

"Sadly, no. You both can't" Mom told

"It's okay mom. I'll perfectly manage" She said

"Ready? " I asked

"What do you think looking at me Yuvraaj " She mocked

"I guess, you're doing perfectly great Sunshine" I replied and she looked at me then huffed.

"Good to go" She mumbled and mom smiled looking at me.

"What? " I asked

"Some incomplete wishes getting completed since some time. So, I'm happy." She said and Janki looked at her and smiled

"You every wish deserves to be completed mom" She spoke hugging her and mom chuckled