The Hope

JANKI'S POV

As I woke up from sleep, I looked at the watch and sighed.

I really was missing mom , dad and everyone.

And I wanted to meet them.

If today there is some progress in Megha baisa's case, I'll take a leave for some days and visit them.

Getting ready into a polka dot wrap dress , I went out of the room and was going towards living room when I saw some people moving a parcel.

"Good morning Janki" I heard Yash bhaiya

"Good morning bhaiya. What's this" I asked

"Oh that! Your gift from bhai" He said

"What" I asked a bit surprised

"Arey! I mean the machine you needed" He told

"Oh oka.. Wait what! It came" I asked really surprised when he chuckled

"When Yuvraaj Raghav Singh Rathore orders something, everyone obliges" He said and I looked at him giggling.

"Dr. Singh" The voice of the devil came and I turned looking at him

"Your machine is here. Where do you want the staff to keep it" He asked

"Where the other machines and bed is present" I told and he nodded gesturing staff something who nodded and picking up, they moved towards the room.

"Kids. Come have breakfast" Aunty called and I nodded happily going and sitting on my place.

" I like the love you have for food" Uncle spoke and I smiled

"What to even live for if not food" I asked and everyone at the table giggled other then... Of course Mr. Jerk!!

"After breakfast today, we're going to test sensations in Megha baisa's lower limbs" I spoke and everyone at the table looked at me where as Megha just gave me a little nod.

"I really hope for the smallest sensation." I mumbled

"We don't want fake hopes right now Dr. Singh" Yuvraaj chided

"I wasn't giving fake hopes Yuvraaj" I said when he didn't say anything but just slid his plate away, joined hands, touching the edge of his plate and left.

"He used to have a lot of hopes before but, everytime hope just died" Aunty sighed and I looked at Megha.

I don't know why but my appetite already died hence I just had juice and looked at Megha.

"I'll... Set up the machines" I whispered and left the dining hall going towards the room where machine was kept.

Without even asking there were two people to help me out with everything.