Is He The Prince!

JANKI'S POV

"I'm living here on my own Mr. Diwaan. Please inform your Yuvraaj that I'm a doctor. And I don't follow instructions. He needs a doctor for his daughter and I'll be that in my given hours. Other then that, I'm free to do whatever I want. So clearly, I'm not going to live in a palace" I stated and cut the call.

Who the hell he thinks he is!!

Ugh!

I sighed and went inside restroom and freshened up.

As I looked outside it was raining already.

And I smiled seeing the ghat which was visible from the room of hotel .

And as the idea popped in my mind, I took my umbrella and went downstairs.

Ordering a Kulhad chai from hotel, I went to the Gangaur Ghat.

"This is refreshing as hell" I mumbled to myself sipping the chai and enjoying the soft rain.

"And you're irritating as hell" A voice snapped behind me and I turned to see who the hell was the intruder.

"Excuse me! " I spoke

"A clear instruction means a clear instruction, which you need to follow Dr. Singh" The man said

Well... I looked at him to find him glaring me and a man with him who was holding an umbrella.

"Oh so you're Mr. Diwaan. And this must be your PA. First of all, I don't take orders Mr. Diwaan. And you can't follow me like this. Wait, how the hell did you know how I'm here. Are you spy to your Yuvraaj" I mocked when the PA of Mr. Diwaan looked at me shocked.

"What are you speaking Dr. Singh" That PA spoke

"Excuse me. Please don't get offended. And it doesn't suit you that your PA is getting disturbed because of you this early. And you're disturbing him because of your Yuvraaj who must be sleeping in his warm comforters " I mocked and Mr. Diwaan glared me.

"Do You Even Know With Whom You Are Talking" He asked

"I Very Well Know" I mocked again

"Mr. Diwaan, get her luggage in car" He said and I looked at him .

Mr. Diwaan talks to himself like this !!

"You talk with yourself in third person" I asked

"Get in the car" He said clearly ignoring what I asked and it irritated me much more.

"Who the hell are you to order me. Prince Of Rajasthan" I mocked

"Exactly Doctor. He's the prince. Yuvraaj Raghav Singh Rathore" That person with umbrella said and I looked at him shocked.

"Wh.. Oh fu.. I...Yuvraaj " I muttered hitting myself mentally and didn't dare to look at up the face glaring me.

How can I be so dumb!

But it isn't my mistake.

Which Prince comes in rain to pick up a mere doctor. And moreover, in track suit.

"You.. Must be.. Mr. Diwaan" I mumbled looking at the man with umbrella.

"Dr. Singh, As I informed you, you're to be accomodated at Palace" Mr. Diwaan said

"I've checked in for a month Mr. Diwaan. It'll be my loss now" I reasoned

"It'll be taken care of. You've been checked out" He said and I looked at him a bit angry.