Deja Vu!

JANKI'S POV

"Can we like park a bit before my living area. Because four cars with this logo, it's too much" I said to Walter as the cars were on the roads of Delhi.

"Sorry Raani sa. Strict orders from Rana sa" He told and I sighed

"Okay!" I muttered

"Mom, call Radhika masi na. She'll also be there" Megha said

"We'll give a surprise to her later on" I told and she nodded.

As we reached my home, I looked at the main gates closed and thanked God.

Walter opened the door of the car for us and I wished the security guard of our home and then went inside when Walter rang the bell.

As the door opened, I saw Ambika bhabhi and she looked at me shocked.

"Oh My God" She screamed when I chuckled as she engulfed me into hug... Well tried to.

"Mama bear. How are you" I asked

"I'm right now so good" She cried out of happiness.

"Janki.. " Mom's voice came and I looked at her smiling as she hugged me.

"Oh my God. Look who's here" Mom cooed as she looked at Megha who joined her hands.

They wished Sanjana too and we went inside.

"Why are you all shouting so mu... " It was dad when he stopped mid tracks and looked at me.

"Papa" I whispered and went hugging him

"Princess. My doll" He spoke his eyes glistening as he kissed the top of my head.

"Oh my God. Look who's here. Our little princess" Dad cooed Megha where as she wished him .

And at the same time I found bhai entering from main door in his track suit.

"Janki.. Megha" He exclaimed happily and came hugging me.

"Ugh! You smell. Go away" I said pushing him when everyone chuckled.

"She's so mean. Why are you here? " He asked and I giggled

"For my bhabhi. She's going to blast and give birth to bomb anytime soon now" I said and everyone laughed at the words I picked.

"Oh my God. I still can't believe I'm here. My Delhi" I spoke as I sat on the couch.

After a while, a home staff showed Sanjana & Megha their room .

"Maamu, I need the chocolates of last time" Megha said to Lakshya bhai and he smiled

"Will be there till evening" He told

"Okay, not spoiling her with chocolates so much" I stated

"My niece is mine to spoil" Bhai spoke and I sighed.

"Okay. Mom, I'm hungry. " I told

"Breakfast is ready" Mom said and we all sat for breakfast.

"How's everyone at Palace" Dad asked

"Everyone's great. Everything is good" I told

"How's Rana sa" Bhabhi teased

"Everyone's great" I repeated and she chuckled

As we had our breakfast while Megha telling them so much about everything.

I've never seen Megha talking so much excited about everything. And of course, not to forget, how much excited she was to roam Delhi.