My Home

JANKI'S POV

And I knew... I was ready to open up to him. Because one thing was so so sure is, this shoulder which I was leaning on, was becoming a part of my home.

Home, which was none other then..

Him!!

As I said this he looked at me his all attention fixed on me.

"Are you okay and sure to share that" He asked and I nodded

"Words Janki" He demanded

"Yes" I said but what happened next made a small scream leave my mouth

"What are you doing" I asked as he scooped me in his arms.

I didn't get the reply of my answer, though he took me inside and made me sit on the bed.

And then he came to the other side and sat.

"You know, how are you not lazy to go other way round till that side of bed and take your place. I would've probably jumped from here till there" I replied

"That is why you're a hopping bunny Sunshine. Not me" He cleverly replied and then looked at me.

"Your birthday gift is pending" He said and standing up,went to his bag and pulled out a box.

"This trip itself was a gift Raana sa" I told when he sat coming near by.

"I didn't know what to gift you. It was a real tough task. Knowing that you aren't much fond of jewellery but you love earrings" He spoke as he opened the box and I.. Well found the earrings I love the most.

'"Chand baliyan" I smiled but as I looked at them, I found they weren't the normal earrings you were.

The three layers of the earrings had beautiful carving done on itself. It had.. Planets.

Sun, moon, stars, venus.. Every single planet with so much intricate designs and pearls.

"Wow" I whispered as I looked at them.

"How.. When did you do this" I asked very surprised

"Since 6 months." He replied and I looked at his a bit shocked.

"Since we married? " I asked again and he hummed

"Why does it have.. Galaxies" I questioned

"Because you're a universe within yourself sunshine" He replied and my stomach twisted in several knots.

"These are beautiful Rana sa. But.. They must've costed yoh fortune" I mumbled

"As I said Raani sa. What my wealth is of use, if I can't go out of box for my wife" He replied and I smiled kissing his cheek.

"This thankyou is something I can live on foot paths too" He said and I giggled shaking my head.

"I'll wear them on some good occasion" I replied and he smiled nodding.

And then I looked at him taking a deep breath.

I need to tell him. I need him to know.

"What happened" He asked and I took a deep breath.

"Joke something in middle of everything I say okay. I don't want a very serious conversation" I said

"We can postpone it to some other day Janki. I would not want you to shed a tear on your birthday at least" He spoke and I made him look at the time.

"12:08 . Birthday done right " I mumbled when he looked at me and took my hand in his holding it.

"Say I'm right here. To listen to every single word " He assured and may be that was enough for me to start speaking.