Culprits

RAGHAV'S POV

It's been 13 hours.

13 hours since she left.

Since, I told her to leave.

I looked at Megha who was sleeping with tear stained cheeks.

I sighed looking at her .

It was one pm and she wasn't ready to wake up and come out of the room.

"Megha, wake up. You haven't eaten anything" I spoke when she denied

"I want mom. Where is she" She asked nth number of time the same question and I clenched my fists.

"We'll solve this question once you come out, eat something. " I said but she shook her head in denial.

"I want to see mom. I saw her yesterday night crying and going out of the palace. You didn't stop her. You're bad. You let her go. She went in front of you and you didnt speak a word" She cried struggling in my arms.

"Megha baisa. It's enough" I yelled and she looked at me a bit scared then she cried more.

I sighed looking at her and then at the door of her room.

Mom looked at me with tears in her eyes and I looked away.

I let her go!!

"You're bad" Megha sobbed when mom came near her and she crawled into her arms.

"Daadi, he let mom go. " She sobbed

" We're here right. You need to get ready for your vacation also right. " Mom said and she looked at mom but then denied crying more.

"Make her eat something. I need to leave for office" I mumbled

"Office? Are you for real. What has gotten into you Rana sa" Mom snapped

"I have works Rajmaata. My works can't get affected by someone's presence or absence. I run a whole fu.. empire. I need to look after that" I chided as I my eyes went to the door and I raged more looking at the person in front.

"I'm leaving" I stated and came out of Megha's room when that bastard smirked.

"Not bad huh. Have you told your family? Betrayal of your.. Wife" he said and I clenched my fists.

"I am doing what is needed doesn't mean you're given any right to interfere in my matters. And trust me, the more faster you fuck off from here, is more better for you" I warned and he chuckled.

"You still haven't got the proof of the murderers Raghav. This attitude can make you pay big" He smirked

"What the hell do you want" I snapped

"Nothing. Actually, I haven't seen Janki. How about I go and fi.. " He was saying when I glared him and punched him again.

"Damn. Man! You yourself threw her out of house and now you're behaving this way. And come on.. " He said

"I said I'm doing what you want. So let it be that way Armaan Ranawat because if I'll show you the real me, you'll have to find a way to run away to save your life yet you won't find any way" I warned deadly and he smirked.

"I like this over confidence. What you'll even do Raghav? You're already loosing. You've lost the biggest deal of the year. Your company's shares are going to decrease badly. And oh, not to forget, your.. Wife is also gone. Now one thing which is in your hand is, the proof. Which I'll give you. So why not to behave nicely" He smirked and I glared him and left from there.