Beat Of My Heart

RAGHAV'S POV

A small figure crawled into me more when my eyes opened and I looked at the love of my life getting disturbed in sleep by the alarm .

I turned off the alarm and hiding her face more into my chest wrapped my arms around her.

But a small smile was already on my lips.

It's been three months . And lot has happened in it.

Especially Aarav and Radhika's marriage.

As both wanted the marriage in Delhi itself and I saw Janki being the most happiest yet emotional person at the same time.

She was happiest because her best friend was coming to Udaipur but sad because...

Well as she quoted it, "It's my best friend getting married. I'm giving off my heart to someone else"

Though the part which I most focused was on "My Heart". And once again Radhika Shah made me feel jealous of herself.

As I looked at the figure sleeping near mine again, I smiled.

Good morning Raani sa" I mumbled and she hummed.

"Let me sleep" She groggily said as I was grazing my plam on her face.

"You can't. We've works" I said

"No. It's Sunday" She whined as she opened her eyes.

"Sadly Sunday doesn't come after Wednesday Sweetheart. Come on up. " I said

"Ten minutes" She mumbled when I smirked

"Shit. Cockroach " I screeched and in a second she jumped on bed.

"Where! Where" She screamed and in the process entangled with the sheets and rolling into the comforters fell off the bed.

"Ouch Mumma" She whined and I laughed.

She looked at me for a second and then glared me.

"Since you're fully awake. Let's start the day" I mocked extending my hand to her.

"Did I ever tell you that I hate you" She snapped standing on her own just to entangle again and fell again.

And I laughed as her hairs covered her face.

"Yes. You say that every day My Love. And I love you too" I said pecking her nose and she narrowed her eyes at me as I picked her up.

"I Literally Hate You Raghav Singh Rathore" She screamed and I hid my smile.

"Arey Listen" I called

"We've works" She tried mimicking me failing badly and it which made me chuckle again.

"Don't you dare laugh" She warned going inside the walk in.

"Happy first Wedding Anniversary Janki" I spoke and she looked at me and then smiled at me.

"I thought you forgot" She said

"Not a chance. " I replied

"Happy first to you too Rana sa. It's been one hell of an year" She said and I passed her a small smile.

"But, since you've been in my bad books the he minute you rolled me down sheets, I still hate you" She said and turned around again going inside.

After she went away, I too went to gym and after jogging as I came back I saw All the women in kitchen hence I followed.

"And then you just have to make it like this" Mom spoke and I went near by to witness mom making Ghevar.

"That's amazing" I said and they all looked at me.