Re- Wedding

JANKI'S POV

And there, I was once again in a deep thought that is it possible.. To love this much.

To this extent. To remember each and every small thing one has said to another.

Is this what people call one true eternal epic love ?

The whole October passed like a gush of wind where everyone was busy preparing for a wedding.

And this time it was wedding which I was happily participating in.

Every small thing.

The wedding was on November 17th which was four days later.

And it was Jaisalmer.

This time when I did shopping, I was over the cloud ninth. Why wouldn't I be. After all I was marrying the love of my life.

The cards were sent to relatives, friends, business associates, Royal families etc.

Some rituals already took place and some were going to start now.

I remember when it was Raghav's Tilak Dastoor and I wasn't present there but Radhika did me a video call though to make me see that , when I witnessed something which made me feel so proud of my husband.

FLASHBACK

Raghav was walking under a chatr, clad in a light golden bandhgala with a safa on his head and some neck jwellery. No doubt this man looked damn handsome.

Everyone was present there where as some males from my side were there for the ceremony.

Raghav looked at the whole area covered with gifts, jwellery, clothes and what not then at dad who sighed denying.

"What is he looking at" I asked Radhika on call.

"I don't know." She shrugged and I nodded.

He was made to sit on a silver foot stool while left to him, Lakshya bhai sa was sitting and right to him was the priest.