She Broke Rules!

RAGHAV'S POV

Who made her doctor by the way!

And how can Mr. Nema suggest someone who couldn't differentiate between a Prince and Mr. Diwaan.

I was on my jogging route when I saw Mr. Diwaan's car going from there. And as it started to rain, I stopped near Gangaur ghat where Mr. Diwaan too stopped.

And when asked, I came to know about that all hence I accompained Mr. Diwaan.

But how dare she talk that way to me.

She already pissed me off on the first day.

But you have to agree, she's fierce..

Oh shut up!

But she's different! And she's directly affecting you!

Because the Prince who doesn't give a second of his thinking to anyone, is giving so much time for thinking about her. And you clicked her picture in the car in your first meeting!!

Stop denying that!!

Okay! Great! Done! Now fuck off !

After breakfast, which too she did as if she was feeding like a sparrow, I told her to meet at office.

Hence I came to my office room and opening my Mac book, I started to work.

After some minutes there was a knock on the door.

"In" I commanded and the door opened just to be closed with a thud.

"Ouch" She winced and I stood up looking at the figure fallen on the floor.

"Dr. Singh" I spoke and she looked at me standing up hurriedly.

"I'm.. Sorry. I didn't see there was a Rug" She mumbled and I raised a brow.

"Who uses rug in office " She whined like a kid which annoyed me.

"If you're done with every unnecessary talks, shall se proceed for work which is rather worth my time Dr. Singh" I asked and she frowned yet nodded

"You met Megha already" I said and she again nodded looking at me.

"Done checking me out Dr. Singh" I spoke as she was looking at me but then looked away.

"W.. What. Excuse me" She said defending herself.

"Excused. Now listen, Megha is a little tough to deal with. But since Dr. Nema suggested you, I hope you're something at your work. Your sessions of physiotherepy will be fr.." I was saying but was cut off by her.

And I gave her a glare.

Audacity to cut me off in middle!

"Mr. J.. Yuvraaj, see! You are warmly welcomed at my home in Delhi and see how well capable I'm at my work if you're judging that. Secondly, I'm the doctor here so I hope it's my right to decide when the sessions will be" She said and I looked at her.

Fair enough!

"Fine. Speak Dr. Singh, timings" I asked

What!! You agreed?

Shut up !!

"When she wakes up? " She questioned

"8:00 am! " I replied

"School ti.. " She was saying but then may be if remembered something hence didn't speak.

"Home Teaching right. Timings" She asked