It's Rana Raghav Singh Rathore

JANKI'S POV

Why, were you expecting something else!

Loopholes you see!! There are loopholes everywhere.

You can do something else for me!!

Does he love you?

Do you love him!

What do you both even have rather then fake relationship in front of the world!

You aren't enough for him!

Everything they said was ringing in my ears.

And the way he looked at me, made me angry!

Does he love me?

He never, ever said that!

I looked at the study and the files and the Mac book.

And those made my anger get more deepened.

I don't know exactly what I was angry on!

13 hours at this palace and he spends his 8 to 9 hours in his study ! Sad, isn't it!!

And I looked angrily at the Mac book as I picked it up and threw it on the floor.

And then I saw the pot...It was the same pot which we made on the my birthday.

I took that and threw it on the wall breaking it into pieces with even the paper weights of glass that shattered into tiny glass.

But the next instant the door of the study opened and I found Raghav.

He looked at me first shocked and then at the glass and pot and of course his Mac book shattered on floor.

And I found tears leaving my eyes as I stepped ahead but before I could, he swiftly came in and pulled me back from where I was standing and the next I know was, I was hugged tightly.

"Are you out of your mind Janki" He yelled as he looked at me and then at the study.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Rana sa for creating this mess out of your precious study" I spoke bitterly

"Are you crazy Janki? Do you think I give a damn to the study right now. I give damn to you, you idiot. What do you think you were doing! It's glass everywhere. It's these pricking pieces everywhere. What if...you're even bare legs" He screamed and I saw him frightened.

He was damn frightened and it was clear on his face.

And I may be was coming into my senses and started realizing what I did.

"I.. I'm fine" I don't know why but it came just as whisper.

"No. You clearly aren't. Stop lying on my face" He snapped and more tears left my eyes as I felt a piece of glass piercing my toe.

"Shit! Does.. Did you hurt yourself. Sit here. Show me" He worried making me sit on the couch at side and sat on the floor on his knees and I looked at him shocked.

"Rana sa, I'm fi.. " I was about to say but the glare I got made me stop uttering a word.

He took my foot in his arms and then looked at the toe.

"Wait here. I don't want you to stand up" He warned and then went to the drawer nearby and pulled out first aid kid.

Taking the same position, he kept my leg on his knee and picked out the glass piece where as I hissed in pain.

But what I looked at was his eyes which shut tightly for milliseconds.

As if he was feeling the pain!