Tony wipes his hand down his face and looks up at his office door still hanging open.

"Tony.. why were her things in your office and not with SHEILD? And more importantly, how did she know you had them?"

"The same way she got the key..."

Steve grabs Stark by the front of his shirt to pull him up and everyone backs away.

"You gave a criminal a one-way ticket to breaking out!?"

"Look, I only gave her her bag back okay chief? She came down here to get the bracelets loosened up and I guess she took the key when I wasn't looking."

"You loosened the cuffs? And you didn't say anything?" Nat comes forward just as furious as Steve.

"Look, they were hurting her, okay? God help me for having a little bit of sympathy!"

"Guys look!" Wanda points and Steve let's go of Tony while everyone's attention refocuses on the screen.

From the lab she goes to an elevator behind the emergency stairs that I have never seen before, and the screen goes black.

"Wait, what happened?"

"I don't know this was supposed to be the retrieved footage after she shut Friday down. This must be-"

The recording resumes, only this time Cheshire is no longer in the elevator, and some sort of counter appears at the bottom along with the word-

"This is live feed! She's on the ground floor or on her way."

We split up like originally planned only in bigger groups to get there quicker. Everyone goes off to gather their supplies. Steve his shield, Thor his axe and hammer, Tony his suit and so on. Some of us then take the stairs, others take the main elevator, backup elevator. Somehow, Thor, Tony and I all end up in an elevator together.

"You know brother, quite curious how that little game of yours with Barnes took place just as all of this was going on hmm?"

... Well. It appears my brother's not as idiotic as I had presumed.

Starks sudden glare at my direction then doesn't go unnoticed.

"Oh, come now brother. Surely you aren't suggesting I assisted the little miscreant."

"You two sure did walk into breakfast this morning all buddy-buddy." Stark turns towards Thor and I so that I'm cornered.

"We met in the elevator. And to what would I gain in doing such a thing?" He grabs my shirt and pushes me against the wall, lifting his mask to speak to me properly.

"Who knows, but without those cuffs she's got all her power back. A power that you don't have. You're telling me with your track record of manipulating powerful people that it's just coincidence that she's gone at the same time you're causing a ruckus that gets all of us in the same room?" He points and I instead direct my attention at my brother.

"Wow. Show's what you really think of me brother. And just once I thought we've passed this."

"Oh, spare me the games Loki. What have you done?"

Odin, am I ever going to hear the end of that phra-

Ding

The elevator doors open to my relief, and screaming ensues. Evidently, we weren't the first ones here.

Walking out we were actually the last ones here except for Natasha, Clint, and Banner. The others were currently trying to help security get everyone out safely while simultaneously keeping Cheshire in. The girl in question was fighting Steve as he tried to keep her away from her bag across the other side of the room.