Chapter 5

"Thanks FRI" I suit up and make my way out the door to look for the intruder.

Cheshire's POV

"Alice, where is everyone?"

"Stark is currently on his way up. He is taking a different route; I can't find where. Rogers, Vision, and the Maximoff twins are on the south side. Clint and Natasha are on their way."

Great, I'm headed north so I should be fine from the Fantastic Four. I'll watch out for Tony since I'm sure he has his suit and FRIDAY is up again. Let's just hope I can make it out before Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb get here.

I make it to the top of the stairs and after a few turns get to a hallway and make my way to the elevator at the end of it. Unfortunately, I'm still visible but I have to preserve my energy. Especially since I'm running on a wounded leg. It's not too bad, but it'll need stitches.

Luckily, I have my black beanie on to cover my ears and hair. Even though my tail is pretty useful, it's been tucked down my pantleg out of sight. I'm also wearing a tight black long-sleeved turtleneck and black cargo pants with a belt to hold my gadgets, and holsters for my knives and guns. Oh! And don't forget my black vest. What? It has a lot of pockets.

"Wait... Al, what's that humming?"

Just as she is about to answer, the elevator door opens, and I quickly come to a stop. (Ding)

"Hey!" The big man in stripes yells. "What are you doing up here?"

And just before I can turn around, I hear another voice greet the man.

"Oh, you're here. Took you long enough."

I turn to the side so my back is turned away from them both. Sure enough, there is Tony standing in his suit with his blasters pointed at me.

"This doesn't have to get messy. Just come with us calmly and we won't hurt you."

"You know, I'm pretty pissed right now but I suggest you listen to him."

"Yea, as nice as that sounds Spangles, I have places to be so if you'll just excuse me, I'll be leaving now."

"I don't think so. If you want out of here, you're gonna have to get through us."

"Fine. Have it your way."

I throw my bag to the side and teleport onto Tony's back, and I wrap my legs around his neck as I pull out my knives and start throwing them at Steve. Wanda jumps in to stop them midair while Tony flips me over so that I'm on the ground. He comes toward me, but I let out a purple energy blast that sends him flying back where he crashes into the wall. I stand up and start fighting off the Vision while I grab my throwable tripwires from my belt and throw them at the other three catching them off guard and sending them to the ground.

Vision hits me with an elbow to the face, but I sweep his feet out from under him. Once he hits the ground, I grab his feet and flip him over me and blast him back to where Tony is. Pietro gets to his feet and is helping Wanda. Steve gets back up and throws his shield at me which I stop just midair before hitting my nose. He stops and looks at me dumbfounded and I throw it back towards him and he catches it now running at me with a determined look on his face.

Bring it on Ice Man

Just before he can hit me, I teleport behind him and do the same thing I did to Vision but before I can flip him over, I feel a hand grab my shoulder from behind.

"Sorry Princesa." I hear him say.

But before he can do anything, I grab his arm and pull forward which knocks down a now standing Steve. I turn again facing Wanda who is standing with her hands at her side red energy orbs ready.

"It doesn't have to be this way." She says while I notice her picking up one of my knives off the ground behind me

"Trust me, I don't want it to be. You're not my enemy however I am doing what you all failed to do which does make you in my way."

She then throws the knife towards me, and I catch it only to throw it back at her head. She dodges it but it grazes her ear and sticks into the wall. I hear the boys getting up including Tony and Vision, so I pull out my gun teleport behind Wanda and hit her in the back of the head with the handle knocking her out. Pietro goes to catch her, and I levitate my bag over to me while I stand in the elevator.

"Well, this was fun, but I really must get going now. See you never" I said in a sing song voice as the doors close and I give my famous Cheshire grin and a wave.

"You know Alice, I could really use some tea right about now."

But just before I can relax, (Ding)

The doors reopen to reveal Clint Barton and Natasha Romanoff staring right at me.

"Well shit." I curse at the new discovery.

"You again?" Barton says exasperated.

"Oh, don't sound so disappointed. I could have easily nicked your watch, and I chose not to out of the kindness of my heart. The least you could do is let me pass."

"Yea, I don't think so. Look kid I really don't want to hurt you."

"I wouldn't stress about it too much." I reply with a shrug

They both come towards me, but I grab a smoke bomb off my belt and throw it to the ground releasing a large purple cloud throughout the room, when I teleport to the exit and leave the tower with a proud smile plastered across my face.

So much for "Earth's Mightiest Heros".