A/N

Guys...

Over 100,000 reads. I literally have no words. 

We've made it to Chapter 30, and I am nowhere near the finish line. It's been a bit overwhelming trying to keep all of you with me on this journey when I knew from the beginning it was going to be a long one. But I love and appreciate you all just as much as I do this story and writing it. I'm still learning so much and am so thankful to everyone who has stuck by to watch me grow throughout this process.

I apologize for the long-awaited update, but I tried to make up for it with our longest chapter yet at over 3050 words. It was so much fun to write as I've been really enjoying writing dialogue lately. And especially when it involves my favorite boys, shout out Loki and Tony. 

I hope the vibe didn't come across too weird with Tony as I plan on him being more of a father figure for Y/N like with Peter. I'm also just trying to get the hand of sticking with these characters already constructed themes. Wich has also been very fun but does present some challenges. Obviously, Loki is our love interest. And Bucky will still be our protective brother figure. But we all know a jealous Loki is a hot Loki. So, there will most Definity be some banter between not just him and Y/N, but the other two as well. 

Also, how do we feel about the enemies to lovers' kind of thing going on? Should I dial it up a bit or do we like this pacing? Let me know in the comments for sure.

And please comment, I love reading them and I read them all. About literally anything, I just love connecting with you all. That being said, maybe some votes to catch up with the number of reads 🫣 ? Just kidding, but really any kind of support is appreciated. 

You can also do this by following me on Pinterest (Link in Bio). I'm trying to post a bit about my original story based off of this fic. It's mostly character building for now but I do plan to start posting chapter snippets or sneak peeks. And for those waiting, I still haven't decided yet if I'm going to post chapters as they're being edited on Wattpad, or just wait until it's completely finished.

Anyway, I'll try and keep chapter updates more consistent, that being at least a chapter peer month. Thanks again for the reads, votes, comments or whatever. I'm also looking to replace my book cover at some point and would love if any artists out there could send me some samples or idea. DMs would be open for anyone willing to submit a cover.

I love you all so so much! Thanks again and happy reading. 🥰😘

V.P.