A/N

Wow. Truly just... wow!
Over 60,000 reads and almost 2,000 votes.

For those of you who have been with me since the beginning, you'll know that this story was originally created out of pure boredom. I never could have imagined it would get this far, but I am beyond grateful that it has. I know it may seem silly as it is just an Avengers fan fiction. However, it has grown to he so much more than that.

As a matter of fact, I am currently in the process of rewriting this story with my own characters and world. Some chapters are written the exact same, just with the new names and different contexts, whereas others are being written from scratch.

If anyone is at all interested in reading the prologue, I will definitely post it, but it's a bit of an info dump, so it won't be in the story.
Perhaps if it gets any attention, I'll start posting chapters sooner rather than later. 🤔

(Comment here if you'd like to read the prologue > )

Now, as I'm sure most of you can tell this story still has a long way to go. I started it in August of last year, and we are 23 chapters in now, but we arenowheree near finished. And the farther I get into writing the stor,  the more difficult it becomes. I know where I want to go. It just takes so much to get there. It's been I very interesting process, and I am still learning so much.

This being said, I am very sorry about the delays and spaced out posts. The last one was especially long however this time rather than just writers block getting in the way, my laptop has been having some issues meaning I had to wright out the whole last chapter (And this note!) on my phone. It is slightly more difficult and annoying. It was definitely slower, but after about a month, I felt horrible and had to give you guys something.

Thank you all again so so much! You have no idea what this means to me, and I literally can not express it enough. Please, if you like any of the chapters, vote and comment on how I'm doing or what you want to see next, anything really! I really love reading your guys' comments ❤️

How do you feel about Cheshire's relationships with thepower?
How do you think they will progress? Who do you think her love interest(s) will be?
What other secrets are she hiding? What's her natural power?
How do we feel about her mental state/trauma?
Predictions for the future?

Literally anything. I'd love to answer any questions you have or even just reply to your thoughts.

So, with that all out of the way, remember to vote, comment, and even follow to see the prologue for the Chesshire revamp. Thanks again, and I love you all so very much!

Go drink some water (Yes, real water, not Monster of Dr. Pepper) and enjoy the story 😉
Happy reading!

-V.P. 😘