44

"I'm home," (Y/N) tiredly said as she walked through the door to her house. To avoid suspicion from Ryuk, the girl had been dropped off by the limo everybody was in a few minutes before they arrived at her house.

"Hey!" Carla greeted with a smile. It seemed she'd just come from the kitchen, as she was holding a rather large box of cookies.

The pair walked to (Y/N)'s room, happily sharing the cookies between themselves. "How was the Open Day for you guys at the Host Club?" (Y/N) asked, curious to see what Carla would say.

The red head took a bite from the crumbling treat and giggled. "It was good... we had some pretty weird people in today though," she said, shaking her head happily with a laugh as she remembered some of the customers that day. "Oh yeah - the group left early, so the club had to end early. I didn't go though, they said they were going to some girl's school..?" she added, wracking her brains for the school's name.

"Lobelia?" (Y/N) smirked as she asked the question, watching her best friend's face flash a very confused look.

Swallowing the cookie, Carla sceptically said her next words. "Yeah... how'd you know that?" 

The girl looked around, checking for nearby people. She realised they were currently passing Ryuk's room, so decided to keep her mouth shut for a little longer... just until they got to her room. "Lucky guess," she shrugged with an airy chuckle.

--

(Y/N)'s bedroom shut and almost immediately, (Y/N) spilled the truth. "I knew they were at Lobelia! I was at Lobelia with them!" she hurriedly said, a large smile plastered on her usually neutral face. 

That, for one, was not something Carla was expecting. "What?" she asked, struggling to not choke on her food from the pure shock of the news. 

"Yeah... I-"

"You spoke to them again? How did it go? God, I wish I came now... that would've been so fun to see you!" she interrupted, questions flowing out of her mouth faster than she wanted them too.

(Y/N) gave a hearty laugh. "So many questions, Carls!"

"Well, answer them!" she practically yelled, dashing to the bed - their usual gossip spot.

"Well, I was basically kidnapped by some girls from Lobelia who called themselves the 'Zuka Club'," she began, making her way to the bed where Carla was eagerly awaiting her.

"The Zuka Club! The Hosts sometimes mention them. They're very... interested in women, right?"

The girl let out a massive laugh, "You wouldn't even know, my friend."

"Is it that bad?" she asked through a grimace, cringing internally as she watched (Y/N) nod.

"So anyway, they made me play the lead in their play but, when it came to the performance, the people on lighting pointed spotlights on the Host Club in the audience! Then, this is the weirdest part, Benibara, the girl playing the love interest, said she'd kiss me in front of Tamaki and before I knew it, we were being lifted up on a platform! She made advances on me and I managed to escape thankfully, well, until the last attempt she made to kiss me. She knocked me off the platform! So I was plummeting toward the ground but-"

"TAMAKI CAUGHT YOU!" screamed Carla, kicking her feet around and giggling at the blonde's actions to save her best friend.

"YES!" (Y/N) yelled back, matching the highly enthusiastic tone Carla held in her sentence before.

"That's so dreamyyyy," Carla whined, burying her face in one of (Y/N)'s plushies.

(Y/N) nodded, a little blush coming to her cheeks. "I know, I know..." she trailed off, a little embarrassed how flustered she was getting over what had already happened. "But, on the car ride home, Kyoya put my head on Tamaki's shoulder, too! He woke me up, which was really sweet, and he offered to walk me home, but I said no because of Ryuk."