07

"I- I'm so sorry! I can promise to pay you back!" she stuttered, looking despairingly at the shattered antique vase. 

"With what money?" Kyoya stated, rubbing his temples, "As the fourth child of the (Y/LN) family I'm sure your family doesn't just give their money away to you. You probably have to earn the right to your money, correct?" he continued, reading the girls family situation a little too perfectly. 

"Well, yes, that's true but... I'm sure I'll be able to pay you back!" she insisted with an unsure smile before being rudely interrupted by Kyoya once again.

"Don't bother. I know a way you can pay us back instead." 

Everyone could see where this was going, and a certain (H/C) girl in the room did not like it.

"Work at the Host Club. Just for you, we will forget about you owing us money for the vase. Come on, it's a much easier alternative than trying to earn that money back, don't you agree?"

After holding bitter eye contact with Kyoya, the girl finally cracked. "Fine."  

"Yay! (Y/N)-chan is joining the club!" cried the small blonde boy (whose name she'd found out was 'Honey') as he engulfed a whole slice of cake. The twins had enveloped her into a tight squeeze, leaving no room for breathing. Haruhi walked behind her, squeezing her shoulder as he did. He whispered in his new friend (and new colleague)'s  ear, "Good luck here, (Y/N)." Admittedly, this made her panic even more; why would she need luck? She would be working at a Host Club for crying out loud! How much luck do you need in one of there? 

Apparently, a lot. 

On her first official week of the job, (Y/N) had had multiple girls come up to her in the middle of class or in the hallways asking what her business was with the Host Club. She always tried to explain how she was only there because she was forced to be, but unfortunately, such fangirls couldn't register the fact (Y/N) wanted barley anything to do with the boys at all. There were actually some genuinely mean students who had come up to her, but that was okay for (Y/N), she enjoyed conflicts. Her smart mouth always outwitted her opponents, so she'd never had no real problem when it came to bullies or mean people.

Trudging towards Music Room #3, violin in hand, (Y/N) hummed the tune she was going to play at the club that day.

"My darling (Y/N)!" Tamaki gushed almost as soon as she stepped foot in the extravagant room, "How I've longed for your arrival! How was school today?" he hugged her, before bombarding the poor girl with millions of questions. 

"Tamaki, you saw me at lunch today," she give him a soft smile. "And how many times have I told you! I'm not one of your guests, you don't need to use your charm on me. Please, save it for the guests." 

As (Y/N) placed her violin case on one of the velvet sofas and unpacked the contents of the case, Tamaki blabbed on about something irrelevant - as per usual. 

"Nice to see you, (Y/N)," Kyoya spoke, his voice monotone as usual. He walked out of the changing rooms in the cosplay Tamaki wanted the group in today. It seemed to be a French Renaissance theme today, as far as the unwilling girl could tell. As a member of the club now, (Y/N) was also obliged to cosplay in whatever theme they went with.

Almost on queue, the twins popped up behind the unsuspecting person of (Y/N). They held a mischievous glint in their eye as they both lulled, "Oh (Y/N)~" 

'What do they want?'

"Todays cosplay for you is just beautiful!" (Y/N) could feel both of her arms being lifted, one arm handled by each twin. Trying to fight their grip, she bitterly shouted insults at them. "Now now, don't be like that. Our Mother designed this especially for you, so you better be grateful!" smiled Kaoru, still dragging the irritated girl towards the changing rooms.

"Yeah, she worked hard on this (Y/N)!" Hikaru added before throwing her into the ladies' changing room. In front of her was the most gorgeous dress, hung neatly on a mannequin. The intricately designed green corset also acted sort of like a waistcoat; it came from around her shoulders to under your cleavage. Underneath the beautiful corset, lied a cream-coloured dress, which was accompanied by gorgeous, long, puffy sleeves. The dress flowed down to (Y/N)'s ankles, so the only bit of your skin showing was a bit of her chest, but she was fairly confident with her body so it didn't bother her!

 The dress flowed down to (Y/N)'s ankles, so the only bit of your skin showing was a bit of her chest, but she was fairly confident with her body so it didn't bother her!

(In-case you're having trouble picturing what I described, this is the outfit! If you'd rather wear something else - just imagine!)

Happily, (Y/N) slipped on the dress and admired herself in front of the large mirror. 'I look so cute! The twins' mother really knew what she was doing!' 

After a while of admiring herself, (Y/N) threw back the curtains. Much to her surprise, all seven of the Host Club members were already crowded around the changing room she'd been in, presumably to see her once she had changed. "Um, hi?" she spoke, confused as to why her friends were already outside. No response. They were all speechless at their friend's beauty. "Ugh come on guys this is such a cliché! I look fine, let's get on with preparations for the club now. Time's ticking!" she rolled her eyes, making her way over to the place she were going to performing for the hosting session that day. 

As she was walking away, she heard the twins excitedly ramble on about how they were right in suspect she'd look beautiful in that dress. (Y/N) smiled to herself.

It was nice to be admired, especially by the Host Club. They were basically school royalty!

The Host Club was open for business. Girls fawned over the boys' costumes and their romantic gestures. (Y/N) glanced over to the twins, they were doing their "brotherly love" charade again, (Y/N) didn't understand what was so appealing about it; it was weird, but she understood it was only an act, so she didn't have a problem with the twins for it. Checking at Honey and Mori's table, everything seemed perfectly normal. Just the usual: girls screaming about how cute Honey was, and how stoic Mori was. Kyoya was busy tapping numbers violently into his calculator and rubbing his temples in stress. 'Seems normal to me.' Haruhi, who she'd come to learn was actually a girl, seemed to be busy chatting to the guests too, nothing out of the ordinary for her.

When (Y/N)'s pretty eyes fell upon Tamaki's table, she noticed he appeared distracted. His eyes seemed to be concentrating intensely on (Y/N), and he wasn't entertaining his guests properly, only giving them half-arsed replies.