10

"Carla! Would it be okay if I stayed over at my friends house tonight? We were all thinking of having a group sleepover!" (Y/N) smiled, walking down the grand marble staircase of her house.

"Alright, but first, may I ask if there's going to be any boys there?" her young maid replied with an eyebrow raised. (Y/N)'s maid wasn't like the rest of her fathers staff. 

Carla was two years older than (Y/N), and they'd grown up in the (Y/LN) household together. Carla's mom was the head maid for the (Y/LN)'s, so that meant she had her own little room in their house - obviously, this meant her own family moved there too, hence why Carla was there in her teens. It was a no-brainer that (Y/N) and Carla were the bestest of friends; both of the girls had basically had an inbuilt best friend since their birth! Unlike (Y/N), Carla was home-schooled, and her mom was also training her to be a maid on the side. As a maid-in-training, Carla was assigned to be (Y/N)'s personal maid, which worked out amazingly for the both of them. 

"You know that 'Host Club' I was telling you about?" smiled (Y/N), giving her friend a double raise of the eyebrows.

"No way! You got invited to a cute guy's house, only to be accompanied with more cute guys?!" she gasped, playfully hitting her friend's arm. "(Y/N), you're so lucky!"

"Well, there's one girl there too," (Y/N) tried her best to be modest as she knew her best friend would quite literally kill to go to a sleepover with the members of the Host Club - although she didn't go to Ouran, Carla had still been shown photos of the group from (Y/N)'s phone. To be truthful, (Y/N) was almost relieved Carla didn't go to Ouran after she showed her the photos; (Y/N) could only imagine the countless lunchtimes she would've spent stalking the Hosts with her friend. 

"So? Even she's cute!" Carla squealed. "Can you casually slip me into conversation? Please please please! Just talk about how your super-cute, awesome, pretty, and funny maid is the best! Soon after, they'll want to come here! To meet me, of course!" she begged, starting to daydream of her meeting the Host Club members. (Y/N) suspected her friend liked Mori the most out of the group.

"Sure, Carla," (Y/N) giggled at her friends rambles. "I'll even show them a picture of you," she added with a wink, causing her fangirl friend to turn pale in the face.

"I might faint!" Carla dramatically lifted her hand to her head. "You'd do that?" she smiled at her friend who nodded.

"Of course! You are my best friend, why wouldn't I?"

--

Stepping out of her limo and making her way toward Tamaki's front door, (Y/N) pressed the doorbell of Tamaki's mansion once in front of his grand door.

He flung the door open and greeted his friend, his energy levels off the chart. She was expecting to be greeted by maids or something, so this definitely took her by surprise. "Tamaki! You can stop squeezing me so tight, honestly, I think I might burst if you hug me any more!" she squealed, trying her best to wriggle herself out of his powerful grip.

"Princess! It's lovely to see you!" he welcomed the girl in once he stopped hugging her. "I love your outfit, it looks so cute on you!" he complimented, causing the girl to smile and thank him.

In fairness, she did look extra nice today, even she could admit that. She'd decided to put her hair in double French braids and put on some makeup - a little more than she would for school. Grey cargo pants were worn on her lower half, and a basic white crop top was what she wore on her top half. (Y/N) had accessorised with a dainty necklace with a small rose charm, and silver bracelets and rings; she also wore a pair of Converse shoes.