14

3rd Person POV
(Y/N) angrily folded her arms, furious not only did she get lied to, but by Tamaki of all people! 

"(Y/N), I'm so sor-" 

"Hush," she silenced Tamaki by putting her finger to his lips. "I don't want to hear anything you have to say, Suoh," she coldly said, continuing, "And that goes for you too, Hitachiin twins." She glared at the trio, who gulped back fear. (Y/N) could be really scary when she tried to be. "I'm mad at you three right now. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm going to hang out with my friends, while you three watch on in jealousy," she smile, giving them a small curtsy as to say, 'I got the last laugh'.

--

It was now about 8:00pm. It was winter in Japan, so it was dark out already. Everybody had got changed into comfy pyjamas and were now hanging out in Tamaki's large room. There were mattresses on the floor for each host to sleep on... however, (Y/N) noted one was missing.

She felt the burning desire to ask Tamaki why there was a lack of a singular mattress, however she decided it would be best to bite her tongue, she was still mad at him after all. Luckily for her, Haruhi had the same question. "Tamaki-Senpai, why is there only 6 mattresses on the floor? Surely we would need 7, right, Kyoya?" Haruhi asked, roping in the unenthusiastic raven haired boy to the conversation. 

"Yes, well done for figuring out the math, Haruhi," Kyoya snidely remarked, flashing her a less than impressed look.

"Well, I figured the twins would like to share a bed?" Tamaki stated, looking at the twins. 

"No way! We have to share a bed at home, tonight I want the luxury of sleeping by myself!" Hikaru blurted out.

This caused (Y/N) to snicker. "You guys are like... super rich, why can't you have separate beds?" she asked, looking at them quizzically. She had decided to forgive the twins for the prank earlier; she knew if she did, it would annoy Tamaki more. 

"Hikaru has nightmares if he doesn't have his super cool brother there to protect him," Kaoru laughed, teasing his brother by squishing his cheeks. 

"Shut up," Hikaru said, rolling his eyes at his younger brother's immature actions. 

"So who will share the double bed?" Honey piped up, furrowing his brows.

"Honey and Kyoya are off the table, they like their sleep too much to be distracted by another person in the bed with them," Tamaki spoke. (Y/N) wanted to butt in and add herself to the list, however due to her pure stubbornness, she spoke not a word. "The twins want a separate bed tonight, Mori would want to sleep in a bed which he could see Honey from," continued Tamaki, putting a finger down for every member he crossed off his mental checklist. "Well, this leaves Haruhi, (Y/N), and I as contenders!" concluded Tamaki.

"Tamaki, it's your house, you can have the bed. As for me," spoke Haruhi in a sweet voice, "I'll go on the floor, I would feel uncomfy sharing with you... no offence, Senpai," she gave an apologetic smile. "Is that okay with you, (Y/N)?" she asked, staring straight at her friend. 

"Yes of course!" she lied. 

'No! This is not what I want! I can't share a bed with Tamaki!' she panicked in her head, before calming herself down. 'Haruhi is my friend though, I'd never want her to feel uncomfortable when I could do something to prevent it, so I guess I'll have to put up with it tonight,' she concluded, glancing over to Tamaki's almost too happy face.

--

10:14PM read the clock on  the wall. You'd all spent the last few hours gossiping, eating food, watching movies, and having pillow fights, all while (Y/N) still gave Tamaki the cold shoulder... in fairness, the act was tiresome, and wasn't really benefitting (Y/N) anymore. 

"Can we play hide and seek?" Honey asked, looking around, pleading to the group with his big, sad eyes, hoping someone would agree. 

Luckily for him, the twins shot up and bolted out the door, "I guess that means we are playing...?" you slowly ask, giggling at Hikaru and Kaoru's extreme reactions.

"Yep! One... two... three..." Honey started counting as he held his eyes tightly shut. Every member speeded out of the door, leaving Honey (and Mori) in there, counting.

Dashing out the door, (Y/N) fled down the large corridors, searching for a good hiding place. She stumbled across a small cupboard, presumably for cleaning supplies, and quickly slipped her body in, shutting the door quietly behind her. 

She took a few steps back before hitting into something, "Ow!" she loudly said, before a hand swiftly flew to cover her mouth. Fear jolted through (Y/N)'s body as she tried to shout for help, as she thought this was some sort of kidnapping attempt made by one of Tamaki's maids. 

"Shut up!" whisper-shouted a voice, a voice you recognised to be Kyoya's. 

"Kyoya?" she tried to say through his hand, still placed firmly round your lips. She heard him hum in response. "I didn't think you'd take this game of hide-and-seek seriously," she chuckled once he removed his hand. 

He sighed, "I'm not taking this game seriously. Tamaki made me hide here. Goodbye now, Dear," he smirked as he called the confused girl that nickname, which he saw brought a small blush to her cheeks. He was very attractive, after all.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she spoke in a confused voice, "Wait, what?" Reaching out to stop him from going, her voice rung out, "What did you mean, 'Tamaki made you'? What relevance does he have now?" It was too late to question Kyoya though, he was long gone.

She sulked in the cupboard, alone.

Or so she thought.