introduction

Hello! Welcome to my first (published) fanfic 'His White Rose'. I will keep this short as I know introductions aren't always the most thrilling things to read, but before you start the book, I'd like to point out a few things:

Female Reader! Well, it's pretty self explanatory... this book is targeted to those using she/her pronouns. However, that doesn't mean everybody else can't read it! Be aware, she/her pronouns and feminine outfits are described throughout the book, so if that's not for you or it makes you uncomfy, maybe it's best to click off.

Plot! The events in this book are not in the manga or anime, except a few. I find it makes a more interesting read to have a different story, but that's just personal opinion. Reminder that this is a slow-burn; it'll take a few chapters for romantic things to happen. That being said, it's not all boring until the romance begins, I try my very best to make every chapter engaging! :)

NSFW scenes! There won't be any in this book. However, there may be references to things here and there, but nothing in detail. You can't really write a book with the Hitachiin brothers as supporting characters and not expect dirty jokes! Rest assured, the worst will be a kiss lmao.

Swearing! I'll try and keep it to a minimal, but there will be swears in this book.

Violent scenes! There will be mild violence but it'll be very vaguely descripted and won't feature as a large part in the overall storyline. I'll add in trigger warnings at the beginning of each chapter that features violence.

Typos/Mistakes! I'll try my hardest to keep the book punctuated correctly with no spelling mistakes. I'm a perfectionist when it comes to writing hehe. Granted, I'm not superhuman... there will be mistakes. Feel free to point them out and I'll change them ASAP! Also, once the whole book is completed, I plan on going back on each chapter and eliminating every mistake made.

Comments! I really enjoy reading and responding, so please don't be silent readers! I'd love to hear what you all have to say.

References! Throughout the book there will be references to many different video games and anime's. A big one will be Doki Doki Literature Club, which will become obvious in Chapter One. There'll also be references to Omori, NANA, Sk8 the Infinity and maybe some other things! Keep your eyes peeled and comment if you spot any :3

Shortcuts! Some people may not be familiar with them, so a gentle reminder -

(Y/N) = Your name
(L/N) or (Y/LN) = Your last name
(Y/NN) = Your nickname
(Y/EC) = Your eye colour
(Y/HC) = Your hair colour

I'm pretty sure they're the ones I'll use in this book, but if I choose to use any others, hopefully it's self-explanatory. If not, drop a comment and I'll let you know!

That's it for now! I'll let you get on with the book now, I hope you enjoy <3