23

The first two lessons of the morning had gone by in an instant. For (Y/N), Hikaru, Kaoru, Haruhi, and the rest of their class, their first two lessons were Chemistry and English. For Tamaki, Kyoya, Ryuk, and the rest of their class, it was a double Math period. 

Morning break at Ouran meant students could go wherever they pleased. For the Host Club, they usually decided to meet in the club room, and keep it shut to the other students. The only exception of when they'd not go in Music Room #3 would be if someone wanted a snack from the cafeteria, this happened much more than (Y/N) liked, because their peaceful time would be interrupted by fangirls (although, she did enjoy the food the school served, so it wasn't all that bad). 

Today was no exception. The Host Club would meet for break in the music room. However, today was slightly different.

--

"Where's (Y/N)?" asked Tamaki, concerned the little (Y/HC) hadn't appeared through the white and gold double doors yet. He was pacing the room and checking his watch countless times, watching the hands of the clockface slowly turn forward.

"Calm down. It's 11:02, she's only been let out from her lesson two minutes ago," Kyoya sighed, rubbing his temples. In actuality, he knew (Y/N) was meeting Ryuk and that she'd eventually waltz in with him, however he decided he'd keep that to himself for the time being; he didn't want the Hosts to get suspicious of how he knew that. 

"But the twins and Haruhi are here! Why isn't she?" the blonde argued, looking at the mentioned three for answers.

Hikaru shrugged. By now, he was used to Tamaki's over-dramatic personality, as were all the Hosts. "She told us she was going to the bathroom."

"And why, Haruhi, did you not accompany her?" continued Tamaki, looking inquisitively at the small brunette. He was so caught up in (Y/N)'s 'disappearance' that he'd started to forget what was socially acceptable and not.

"I'd go if she asked me to. She didn't though, so I didn't bother," Haruhi replied, her voice flat and tired.

"Well thanks to you, (Y/N) has gone missing!"

As if on queue, the doors swung open.

--

"And this, Ryuk, is the room we use for the Host Club!" (Y/N)'s cheerful voice echoed through the room, before her pretty figure emerged from the hallway. However, she was not alone. Another figure loomed behind her.

"(Y/N), I hope you know our strict rules on not having guests during morning break," Tamaki's voice warned as his eyes scanned the figure to try and work out who they may be.

"Tamaki, you know I'd never break the rules!" she replied, giving him a wide smile. Once close enough to, (Y/N) reached out and ruffled Tamaki's fluffy hair, giggling softly. "Ryuk is no guest here Tamaki. He's my friend and I'd like to introduce you all to him."

Thankfully, during Ryuk and (Y/N)'s walk to the club room, she'd managed to convince him to not bring up the fact they were 'dating', or the fact they'd eventually get married. She'd made up some lie that it was against the rules of the Host Club to date, so the guests would have the same experience without their hearts being crushed due to the fact they knew it was all an act. It did take a lot of convincing, but luckily the place they'd met at the start of break was on the opposite side of the school to Music Room #3, so she had a lot of time to persuade him. Plus, acting all over him by holding his hand and looking at him with pleading eyes helped quite a bit.

"Tamaki? I didn't know you were a part of this club!" Ryuk asked, overjoyed. This benefitted his scheme massively. He had Tamaki, Kyoya, and (Y/N) in one room. Making 'friends' with them was going to prove easy.