28

Author here! I'll tell you when to play the song when the time is right :)

"(Y/N)!" boomed a voice. The snap in the tone was not much different to a crocodile's. The malice, the anger, the harshness. There was no denying, it was Ryuk.

Still lay in Tamaki's arms, the girl let out a silent huff. The blonde helped her up and, once steady on her feet, she faced the stone faced brunette. "My apologies for bumping into you, Ryuk." Her voice was cold and there was clearly no truth behind her words.

"It's fine," he snarled, looking at (Y/N) as she kept her eyes concentrated on the ground. His attention shifted to Tamaki, who was stroking (Y/N)'s back to comfort her. "Tamaki!" His solemn face immediately flickered to a wide grin. "I didn't know (Y/N) invited you over," Ryuk continued. He was very clearly hiding a grimace behind the fake smile he showed.

"Yeah. The rest of the Host Club is in the kitchen, too," Tamaki replied, eyes fixated on (Y/N). Unlike usual, his voice was bland and plain, not expressive nor even happy, just... dull.

Not caring to be in the awkward situation any longer, the girl gestured for Tamaki to follow her. Happily, he obliged, feeling just as eager to get out of there as (Y/N) was.

"Where are you going?" Ryuk asked, sounding more threatening than he intended. His arms were folded and a scowl hung upon his face.

"The music room," (Y/N) replied, shrugging her shoulders and continuing to walk. "Bye, Ryuk." With that, Tamaki and (Y/N) disappeared around a corner, leaving Ryuk standing alone, writhing in annoyance.

--

A loud gasp left Tamaki's lips as his friend revealed the music room to him. "Beautiful..." he murmured in awe, eyes wide with wonder as he appreciated the room before him.

(Y/N) lightly giggled and pushed a strand of her hair aside from her face. She felt her hand gently hold his. "This way," she softly cooed, tenderly leading him further into the room. There was just something about his reaction to the room that sparked a fluttering feeling in the girl's chest. Never in her life had she met somebody with the same appreciation and care for music, and now she had Tamaki, she felt that missing part of her was no longer missing. She watched as he took in the surroundings, fascination embedded in his violet eyes. As she continued to gaze, mind fixated on the beautiful blonde in front of her, she grew unaware that a soft pink blush was rising to her face.

Moonlight seeped in through the window, flooding the room in an elegant, magical and romantic light. The pair had made their way to the large window and were happily observing the quiet gardens below. From the corner of her eye, (Y/N) saw Tamaki's lips curve into a smile. "Are they... roses?" he asked softly, trying his best to keep his voice quiet as to not ruin the peaceful silence of the night.

"They are," (Y/N) replied in an equally hushed voice. There was another bout of silence. Slowly, (Y/N) came to the realisation Tamaki was moments away from discovering one of her secrets. She bit the inside of her cheek and prayed the pretty blonde wouldn't notice.

"There's a lot of different colours," he sweetly chuckled, brushing a stray hair aside. "Do you like roses, (Y/N)?"

"They're my favourite type of flowers. A close second would have to be tulips though, they're very pretty."

"I like tulips too," he smiled, looking at the girl. Another short silence fell between the two. It wasn't an awkward silence though... it was reassuring. "You really do have a lot of coloured roses... purple, red, blue, orange, pink, dark blue and... white." As he listed the colours, his voice slowed and the tone shifted to some sort of realisation.