08

The Host Club was now officially closed. The eight workers of the club collapsed on the several sofas scattered around the room, each happy to finally unwind after such a busy day at the club. It was a Friday - and Friday's were the most popular days for the Host Club; that's why cosplay was necessary on Friday's, to ensure they got as much profit as they could. The French Renaissance theme was a hit - it was the busiest (Y/N) had ever seen the club.

Letting her eyes rest as her body melted into the comfy sofa, (Y/N) praised herself for getting through yet another session working with the Host Club. She replayed how she played, hopeful she had gone through another day without messing up her violin. Much to her delight, she couldn't remember getting any parts incorrect. However, she did remember how Tamaki was acting. His eyes resting upon her figure and face, the way he didn't really interact properly with his guests, it was weird and out-of-character for Tamaki. She made a mental note for herself to ask if he was okay later.

--

"Everybody! Gather round the table, our Friday meeting is about to commence!" Tamaki informed, taking place on his throne at the end of the rectangular oak table.

Friday meetings were integral for keeping the Host Club afloat. Every Friday, after their final session of the week, everybody in the Host Club - including (Y/N) - would discuss things to do with the Host Club. Things such as: how business went that week, ideas for upcoming events, statistics of the club, etcetera.

With everybody positioned around the table, Tamaki begun the meeting. "Well done everyone for yet another amazing week of doing out job perfectly!" he congratulated. "I have an extra-special announcement for you all today." Excited murmurs floated amongst the seven intrigued friends. "Hosting is hard work, so..." he smiled, leaving everyone in suspense, "The Host Club is going on vacation!" cheered the over-excited King of the Host Club. 

"Awh yeah!" celebrated the twins in unison, high fiving each other with a perfect slap.

"Well, not vacation. Just... somewhere relaxing. Any ideas?" Tamaki corrected himself.

"My family has a new resort open," Kyoya offered with a sly grin - knowing him, it was probably so he could collect data for his family or something.

"I don't know..." (Y/N) spoke, unsure on Kyoya's plot. "I've always been intrigued about Tamaki's house. Do you think we could go there?" she instead suggested.

"(Y/N)'s house?" offered the twins, before abruptly being shut down by the moody girl, who was less-than impressed to be volunteered as an option. 

"I'd like to go to Tamaki's house too," Haruhi smiled. "Plus, it's only fair. You visited me without warning, so I'd like you visit you!" she huffed, recounting the time Tamaki and the group turned up at her house, unannounced - this was obviously before (Y/N) had joined the club.

"Tama-chan's house is very relaxing. He has a pool too, that'd be nice!" Honey chimed, earning a nod of agreement from his cousin - Mori.

"My house?" Tamaki asked, bewildered. "Would everyone be ok with that?" he asked, peering round at his friends for approval or objections. Luckily, everyone seemed to agree on Tamaki's house.

--

With the 'Friday meeting' over, all was left to do at the club was to tidy up. It seemed that it would only be (Y/N) and Tamaki able to clean as the rest of the members had someplace else to be.