37

Exhausted, (Y/N) collapsed on a park bench once she was sure Ryuk wasn't chasing her. The girl sat alone on the bench, head lowered and hands cupping her chin. She felt a mixture of sorrow and despair - once the excitement of running away had subsided, she'd been hit with a harsh reality. Sure, she was going to return to her house, but that wasn't what was getting her down. It was the fact Ryuk was extremely truthful when he said (Y/N) would never be able to see the Host Club again.

The mild air of the soon-turning dusk felt warm in comparison to the bitter loneliness in her heart. Everything around her, the birds chirping, the sun melting into the empty horizon, people walking by... It all added to her misery. Unfortunately for the girl, she could not escape her sorrow, and the sadness seemed to envelop her body in its heavy embrace.

As passer-by's glared at her funnily or confused, (Y/N) had only one thing on her mind. The Host Club.

She sadly smiled, fighting the tears that threatened to spill from her eyes as she remembered her fondest memories with the club. Warmth couldn't be found when she remembered however, which was unusual; usually, when she thought about the Host Club, she'd have a warm and comforting feeling bubble in her chest, but now, she had nothing.

"Come on," she whispered to herself, determined to feel the same as she always did when she reminisced about the club. The memory of the Hosts and herself at Tamaki's house faded into her subconscious. The tear-stained faced girl smiled a little as she remembered the peaceful times before she met Ryuk, when she'd just become friends with the Hosts. Before she got caught up in a web of complicated romantic feelings for Tamaki, before she'd been banned from seeing the Hosts, before Ryuk came.

(Y/N) remembered how she'd gotten upset with Tamaki over him playing a prank on her and how hard he tried to make it up to her. She chuckled as she remembered Tamaki locking them both in a cupboard to try and apologise. And then, she remembered how the two shared a bed at the end of the night.

Despite the joyous memory, no warmth came to her heart.

She sat, on the bench, shivering and writhing in her own demise. She'd never felt as awful. She'd lost her friends, her spark and her smile.

--

"Antoinette!" called a light and airy voice, presumably to their dog. The voice struck (Y/N), panicking her for some unknown reason; she wracked her brains, wondering why the voice was alarming her so much. "Antoinette!" the voice called again, chuckling heartily. (Y/N) scanned the vast snow-covered park to see who could be calling out the antique name.

Her eyes widened once she saw a familiar head of blonde hair. Suddenly, her anxious feelings all made sense. Of course it was Tamaki! She scolded herself for not remembering his voice or his dog's name, before quickly realising she needed to hide. 

Immediately, she removed herself from the bench and neatly placed herself behind a large tree stump. Peeking from the back of the tree, (Y/N) watched as Tamaki wondered around in attempts to find his golden retriever. She sighed a sigh of relief once the blonde turned his back in her direction, meandering off and following some other path in hopes of finding his dog. 

Bark!

Almost instantly, (Y/N) knew she was screwed. Her head twisted around to where the bark came from, only to find Antoinette staring cutely at her. "Shit," she mumbled to herself, trying her best to stand up and run away. 

"Antoinette?" Tamaki said as he neared - the girl could hear his footsteps crunch as he strolled above the pearly white snow. "Antoi-" He stopped mid sentence. "(Y/N)?" he excitedly asked once he saw a familiar (H/C) girl attempt to scurry away into the forest the two were on the border of. 

His White Rose {Tamaki Suoh x Female Reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें