06

After picking out some fancy looking books from the bookshelves, (Y/N) made her way to an empty wooden table. Naturally, it was quiet - she was in a library after all. She opened the book, half-interested in what it had to say, then almost instantly fell asleep. The terror of being soon married off to some random guy was really effecting her sleep schedule.

--

"Poke poke!" a sweet voice said curiously, waking (Y/N) from her shallow slumber.

Much to her surprise, the library now smelt sweet. Delicious scents of strawberries, cakes and roses floated around the room and into her nose. The library was not how (Y/N) remembered, it was now much more... pink? 'How the-'

She was in Music Room #3. 

"Tama-chan! She's awake!" the same young voice sung. 

"About time," a cool sounding voice added with a sigh. It was recognisable from miles away. Kyoya's voice. 

Rubbing her eyes and looking around in confusion, (Y/N) found herself sat at a table in the Host Club. 'How did I get here?!' Her eyes darted around each of the Hosts, who stood in a semi-circle watching her. "What am I doing here? I swear I was in the library..?" she said, trying her bet to shake off the sleepy voice and instead make it more angry-sounding. 

"Kyoya wanted to speak to you. Maybe he's in looooove!" the twins teased. 

"Well why couldn't he have just talked to me himself? Is he that scared?" she asked with a fake pout. She'd woken up properly now, so you were back to being your normal, brassy self. 

"I conducted a poll with our customers, (Y/N). 78% of them said it would be a better experience at the club with a violinist playing. Do you understand why you're here yet," he placed his hands on the table she was sat at and towered over her, "Or do you want me to explain further?" he smirked at the girl, who wore an annoyed expression.

"I understand what you're saying, bu-"

"Perfect! Our little (Y/N) will be our violinist for the host club!" Tamaki gushed, completely cutting off her speech. 

"No. Tamaki, listen to me. I understand what Kyoya and the rest of you want, but no way," she huffed, standing up from her cushioned seat and walking away from the commotion. "I'm flattered you think I'm that good enough to play for you all but I promise: I really am amateur," she continued, grabbing the door handle with ease as she prepared to leave. 

"Mori, don't let her leave!" shouted Tamaki. Before (Y/N)'s eyes appeared the tall black haired male, the one who she didn't catch the name of before. 'So that one's Mori.' 

Occupied in remembering his name, (Y/N) had no time to react to Mori's movements. He grabbed her by the waist and chucked her over his broad shoulder.

"Put me down this instant!" she screamed, kicking her legs about frantically. 

"She's such a drama queen," snickered the twins, before calling out to Tamaki, "Hey Boss! She's almost as dramatic as you!"

The girl, still on Mori's shoulder, was then delicately placed before the Host Club King: Tamaki Suoh.

"So this is the new member of the club, eh? Feisty, I like it!" he said while inspecting the girl, completely forgetting about the rules of personal space. 

"Hey uh, can you back up a little?" (Y/N) nervously said, walking backwards in the hopes he wouldn't judge her so closely. Clearly, that was the wrong decision; something hard hit her back. 

Full of shock, (Y/N) turned around in an instant, only to see the daintiest vase ever tumble to the floor. Gasps left the other Hosts mouths, and then... 

CRASH!