CHAPTER 28: I DO

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

When it comes to wedding, St. Patrick's Cathedral is the most welcoming venue right in the heart of the city. Dozens of wealthy and influential families got married under the blessing and holy power of the lord.

The Neo-Gothic design sought to solace in times of peace and maintain a good positive vibrant. The intricate stain glass windows was enough to make this Cathedral into a mind-blowing landmark.

Hundreds of fresh flowers used as a decoration inside the chapel, letting the fragrance lingered into the atmosphere. All the invited guests begin to arrive and took their seat on the rows of pews, immersed into various conversations.

At the altar, the groom stood tall suited in a luxurious wedding tux. His irresistible appearance tempted most of the woman and even the married ones couldn't get their eyes off from him.

However, his azure eyes were only gazing at the entrance of the closed door.

Not even take a minute, the twin door slowly and yet simultaneously opens up, revealing an alluring angel just fallen down from the sky.

The mermaid dress she wore embroided in lace using an expensive silk. Her off-the-shoulder top was made in a semi sweetheart corset covered with a transparent lace with thousand of blooming patterns floating into the long sleeves. To add more beauty to that dress, shiny pearls were spreaded across it.

Her bare back can be partially-seen through, showing her smooth snow white skin. A two tier veil concealed her face and sits behind her shoulders.

Few woman were fueling up in pure jealously when the bride's pulchritudinous was not above, below or even same level when compared to them. It beyond their expectation.

Holding a small bunch of plastic rose, the bride keep her face straight and slowly walked on the aisle and all the way to the altar.

Divided into two group, six woman stood between the aisle and sprinkled petals of flowers, welcoming the bride with a bright smile on their face.

Pictures were taken by the professional wedding photographer from different angles.

Even under all those interference, the bride didn't let off her eyes from the man whom going to play the part of her life.

At the aisle, the bride keep her stance on the left while the groom on his right. Both the best man and maid of honor stood behind their respective side.

Standing infront of them, the priest on his white and golden robe presided this auspicious day. Even in nearly seventy years old, the priest was in good health.

"We're all have gathered here today in this most holy and sacred land to give our blessing for the union of two pure souls in holy matrimony. May Almighty God bless you, the Father, the Son, and the Holy Sprit"

Echoes of 'Amen' heard crystal clear, enlightens the mood even more.

"Will both groom and bride, face each other and join hands?"

Under Priest's words they turn their whole body. The groom reached both his hands to the bride. She hesitantly placed her delicate hands on his palm.

His gaze keep lingered on her covered face and much to his temptation, the bride keep her head low.

Some people teased her, thought she was shy while others said she was overreacting.