CHAPTER 10: MEETING ASYLUM

THIRD PERSON P

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

The atmosphere inside the conference room filled in both tension and fear. At one side there were ten middle aged higher ups while on thier opposite were a team of young employees. Seated in a meeting table with a stack of files and laptop each placed infront of them.

Mr Tate slammed his fist on the table made everyone stunned. "Kent how dare you could lose such important data!?"

"You just cause the Conrad to lose tens of billion worth of profit. Fucking moron!" Another person took a spite on him.

"Tell me. Did you and your team give the project to someone else. How much did they offered to all of you? Answer me damn it!?"

"Answer us!"

Everyone continuesly blamed him and his team. Kent was in verge of tears but he keep his silent.

Kent who was the team leader of the new project called 'Aquace'.

Aquace is a transportation vechile that could used as a expedition purpose in underwater. The most interesting part is that Aquace can dive more than fifteen thousand feet. A depth that no one could ever reach.

However with Kent's superintelligent, Cormad's Automobile and Mechanics had the upper hand. Now all of their money and time of their efforts has became vain.

"Enough! The stolen data has nothing to do with Kent or our team"

Cecile spoke out in behalf of them. She was the second lead in charge after Kent. Her flawless figure and alluring scent made some of the old guys in the room to let roamed their eyes on her.

Mr Tate scoff, "Listen you, young lady! We put hundreds of millions dollars on your project. And you're saying it has nothing to do with none of you. Damn all of you!"

"You....."

Darry who's watching this hypocrisy show while eating a packet of Dorrito Chips. Just on the middle of his peaceful sleep last night, Kent the called him and told about this tragic news.

When crisis like this happened, an emergency meeting will be held within an hour. But Darryl ignored it saying that he needed his sleep and suggested him to carried out without his presence.

Even the higher ups were dumfounded when they heard his answer. How a CEO could say this. Isn't this project important to him. Or atleast Conrad Industries.

As the sound of blames increase, Darryl knocked his knuckle on the glass table. Getting everyone's attention and soon turn into full silence.