CHAPTER 4: "NEW CEO!!!"

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Breaking news! Multi talented businessman of New York City, Mr Micahel Conrad has recently announced he will be stepping down from his CEO position and become the chairman of Conrad Industries" one of the male reporter during live session.

Another female reporter readjusted her shoulder length hair with wispy bangs while the makeup artist gave her one last touch-up.

"Amanda, hurry up. Those bastards are taking all of our news" the cameraman cussed out in irritation.

"Yeahyeah. Give me a minute, Josh"

He look a her in disbelief. "Seriously. Why you need so much of that so called make-up stuff?"

She chuckle, "That's because I'm still single and get more attention duh"

"Well I'm still single you know" he said with sarcasm.

She pretend didn't heard what he said as she take her yellow notched blazer and get out from the van.

"I still have chance" The cameraman shrug himself and run after her. Standing infront of their owned media's video camera, the assistant hand over the microphone to her.

"Going live in...."

The cameraman gave the three second count as she take a deep breath and gave a welcoming smile.

"Good morning. We're streaming live exclusively at Phoenix hotel. As you all know, New York's devil Mr Conrad stated that his son Axel Conrad will be the next CEO in line of Conrad Industries. But unfortunately, he was involved in a devastating tragedy three days right after that announcement he made to the press.

There are also few rumors stating that he's going to appoint his second son to be the next CEO. He never mention anything about his second son to the public before. There was no sufficient any sort of information about him. Some people even said that he was an illegimate child of Mr. Conrad while others believed that he was adopted before he was married to Miss Valerie Samson.

All these hearsay spread like a swarm of locust and cause a massive turbulence on the stock market. Conrad Industries is now facing a huge loss. Still there is no any sign of retaliation from their side."

She try to compose her breathing after that long speech. The cameraman looks worried as he wants to end the livefeed but she denied. She take one last breath and continue her news.

"Tonight Mr Conrad is going to introduce his second son not just to all of us but to the entire world. Is the New York will be having a new devil? Stay tune. This is Amanda Watson from AXN media Corp"

====================

Every well known media companies of New York City gathered at the Phoenix Hotel lobby. Telecasting their own made up stories just for some TRP shits. The entire city is now in uproar witnessing the whole upper class drama.

Some business tycoons also had gathered in here to come face to face with their new nemesis. One of them especially. Wearing a dark purple tux, sitting at one of the booked table inside the banquet hall. Fabian Marshall.

Michael's number one competitor. A perfect antagonist for another villain.

When it comes to New York every single bussinessman is fear against both of them. It wasn't because of their family status. Not because of wealth. Or power.

But by establishing their own name in this territory.

Fabian used multiple of insidious attack on Conrad's line of work. Eventually none of them gone well because of Michael's perfect stratergy.