CHAPTER 19 : INFINITE HELL

DARRYL P.O.V

"How's the preparation going on?" I raised out question, walking across the photoshoot area.

"Everything is ready as per your request Mr. Conrad. This year we're expecting at least twenty to thirty movie projects and fifteen series in both national and international level"

Ms. Danvers who's been in charge of EDM Galaxy said proudly. The goal is simple. To lead EDM Galaxy into number one entertainment industry in hollywood.

"What about the newcomers?"

"So far we hired twenty of them. They're kind of nervous since it's going to be their first debut. But I can assure you, their talents are quite excellent"

"Is there any artist are currently available?"

She nodded, switch on her tab and check the schedule of them. Apart from Ms Danvers, only few staffs have the access to own this due to privacy matters.

"Yes. I think about....... ten of them to be exact"

"Conduct a mentorship programme"

She looked at me in confusion. Although, Ms. Danvers is a former national celebrity worked on multiple of movies and television programmes her beauty still never left her.

"Pair those newbies with any actor or actress they would like. Ask them to observe and study their daily basis. It will boost thier confidence level and also understand what it means to be a celebrity. Remember being an artist is not only about fame but a professional figure" I explained to her.

She grin and nodded happily, "Mr. Conrad is very wise indeed"

I chucked on her comment, "You're too kind"

I halted from moving when heard giggles behind me as I tilted my head around. A group of girls were flirting while they surrounded him. I shook my head when realizing that guy. Seems he's forget his main duty.

"Mr Hendrix could we have picture with you" a blonde women asked him.

"It my pleasure amore. The name is Flynn by the way" he winked and they both took a selfie. Others were fumed when watching it.

I shoved my hand in pocket and casually walk to him. It really suprise that none of them didn't felt my presence.

"Remind me to give you a role in an action movie"

The girls stopped laughing and gasped in horror when they noticed me.

He shrugged his shoulders, "Hollywood? I prefer wrestling instead"

"What the fuck you're talking about!"

I frown when heard an angry male voice not too far from where we're at. Ms. Danvers also heard that commotion and she look at me. I nod my head as she understood and lead me towards there.

A bunch of staffs were already gathered outside murmuring about something. The sound coming out from one of the actor's room. As soon they saw me they turned silent but the inside the room didn't.

"What's going on in here!?" she asked them.

None of them didn't dared to speak. I'm just a human for god sake. The door burst open, with a sullen look young man walked out.

"Victor Stone! Care to tell me what was that about?" Ms Danvers asked him.

He groaned didn't want to answer. His snobbish attitude really want me to punch him on the face.

Right he about to open his mouth another growling voice echoed out. And so does one and another. Joey, Ms Danvers's secretary rushed at us.

"Mam! All our artist are getting calls  saying that they were all fired from their current projects as well they're banned from signing up any new ones" she panicked out as she spoke.