CHAPTER 5: Q & A SESSION

DARRYL P.OV

An hour ago............

"Put this on"

He signal his female assistant as she nodded and take out a single bluettoth earbud from her handbag.

"Why? Are you afraid that I might expose the truth about you" I ask him sarcastically.

His eyes darken, clenching his jaw in anger.

"Don't make things hard for me lard"

Chuckling, I take that piece and plug it in my left ear.

"Remember. From now on your name is Darryl Conrad. You are............."

My blood boil, hearing every single pathetic lies he wanted me to say. All these just to save his fucking empire. Closing my eyes, I try to remembered aunt Margret words.

"Are you even listening?"

Snap open, I glance at him wryly.

"I'm not dumb as you think. May I remind you that I have half of your genes..... Such as manipulating the people"

His face turn sour but didnt say anything.

"I know how to handle things like these before. So, I can do this in my own way" I said calmly.

The car finally stopped at where my fake life going to begin.

I could see a bunch of media reporters gather outside. Glad the car window were tinted until no one can see from outside.

"Remember. Try anything stupid... you will regret forever" he threaten me one final time before get off from the car.

"Jackass" I mumble out, leaning my head on the headrest.

His assistant staring at me like I want to fuck her. Right here. Right now. The fragrance coming out from her makes me to vomit right on her face.

"You want some advice?" I ask her wickedly.

She beguiles, unbuttoning the first two buttons of her blouse, exposing her cleavage.

"I'm all ears" she smile seductively, getting near me.

"Go find some fucking male prostitute if you're so horny" I spat.

She scoff and get out from the car, leaving me alone. Pulling out the vape from my pocket, I take few puffs. The iced cool mentos flavour drugged my nerves, feeling relaxed.

"I can do this" I mumble out.

'Come out'

Shoving back the vape, I take a deep breath and knock the car window. Someone open the door for me as I step out from the car.

Brightening white flashes begin to storm out from the each of the camera. Those reporters gathering like a pack of hyenas and targeting me as their pray. The bodyguards lined up, barricading between me and those hungry reporters.

My heart pounded haevilly due to the sudden crowdness. In this second, I thought that I might actually faint out but I erase that from my mind. This is where I have to learn, facing the outside world.

"Ladies and gentlemen"

An arm wrap around my shoulder which I really wish to peel off my skin by now. Dressing in a white business suit, he stand beside me with a fake smile all over his face. All the pressman keep taking the photographs as he clear out his throat.

"Allow me to introduce my son, Darryl Conrad."

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇