CHAPTER 8 (PART II: ALLIANCE MARRIAGE)

DARRYL P.O.V

"I need this tender to be finalize by tomorrow. There would be no mistake"

Givung a major warning Mr Moore, the project manager, I hand over the file to him.

He nod his head, "I will tr......"

I cut him off, "There is no room for 'try'.  If you fail........., you know what that means, right?"

One of the major business that Conrad Industries was involved is mines. My so-called father has captured every major mine tenders around the Continent. Even he got mines from Africa.

With enough resources he abled to build his own empire of wealthiness. That's how he become the richest person in New York.

Still, his betrayal for me and my mom is unforgettable. And I will never forgive him for that.

Mr. Moore gulp down to his throat, "O-Of course, sir"

Satisfy with his fearfull answer, he quickly scurried away from my cabin. How fascinating when everyone around me is so scared to death.

Grabbing my phone from the desk, I sigh when it already past eight. All the employees exit the building already. Even Flynn, that bastard left early saying he got some business to attend.

My phone suddenly rings out as I look at the screen and frown. I never seen him after taken over this company.

"What does he want this time?" I mutter out and answered the call.

"Seems you were very busy all this time?"

I chuckle, "And here I thought you've been dead"

His growl made me very pleased.

"What do I owe the pleasure this time, old man?"

"Meet me at Romero Club................."

The call soon ends before I could reject. What an asshole. Inhaling a deep breath, I calmed out my anger. There is no point to offend him.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Sitting inside a private lounge, both father and son glaring at each other.  Awaiting who should initiate the talk. If this was a staring competition then they're the one would definitely going to to win for sure.

Finally, Michale gave up as he open a bottle of Chateau Lafaurie. 

"I heard you're hired some new faces in the company"

He pointed out while pouring the wine into the glass for Darryl and himself. Michael raise the glass to have toast with his son.

Ignoring him and his generosity, Darryl drank the wine in one single gulp. The strong alcohol spiced through all the way down to his throat.

Seeing his ruthless behavior, Michael didn't say anything and finishes his wine.

"You even fired Masha"

Again Darryl act like a deaf as he grab the wine bottle, and refill both of their glass.

"I don't see any problem in it" Darryl spoke after some time.