CHAPTER 2: THREATENING

Every step my feet touch on the wooden stairs, it cause squeak or crack sound like in those old seventy's horror movies.

You may feel I'm just scared of him just because he is some kind of devil.

But this guy don't have any sort of idea where he comes. I shall holy him and whoop his ass out from this house. I made mynway towards the living room and met the person who I hated for a long time.

Sitting on the sofa with cross leg and a cigar on his right hand while holding phone on his left. Talking to someone quitely.

His grey eyes finally met me. I seriously want to dig out those eyeballs right now.

Caring less, I slump on the single sofa opposite him. Folding my arms to the chest, I narrow my eyes at him..

He whisper something to the other end of the line and cut the call. Both of us staring at each other.  

"You've grown up" he said after few minutes of silence.

I glance at him wryly.

"And here I thought you had become old with a bald head and white beard" I response with a sacarsm.

He chuckle, "You just remind me of myself when I was your age."

I scoff, "Save the crap! What do you want?"

His face darken in instant.

"Show some respect lard. Afterall I'm your father" he said gritting out his teeth.

I laugh out loud on that.

"Father? I didn't have one. And even if he's still alive I hope he will rotten in hell."

"Your mother didn't teach you any manners at all."

Those words hit my nerve. Not bad. He knows my weak spot pretty well. Slamming my fist at the wooden armrest of the sofa I glare at him.

He smile wickedly at me knowing he get me.

"What? Do you want to hit me boy. If you does then I'm correct."

I shut my eyes off, trying my best to avoid all of his fucking bullshit manipulation.

'Not now Darry....... We can still beat his ass next time'

Taking few deep breaths, I repeat those words again and again to calm myself. And it works. Open back my eyes, I stare at him.

"This house is a holy sacred place. I let you go..... for now."

He furrow his eyebrows feeling suspicious about what I meant by.

"Let talk some business" he quickly change the topic.

Before I could tell him , Aunt Margret come out from the kithchen with two cup of hot coffee.

She gave him one and he thanked him. I'm pleased that atleast he have some courtesy to said those words.

She left us alone which I'm feel grateful. I don't want her to hear all my cursings against him. Otherwise she would kick me out for sure.

"And what would that be?"

I ask him, blew slowly the steaming hot coffee before drink it.

"I want you to be the CEO of Conrad Industries."

I literally choke out my coffee by now.

CEO? I mean Chief Executive Officer. CEO of for his fucking company.

Placing the coffee mug on the table, I glance at him. Holding any longer, I burst into laughter.

He furrows his eyebrows ober my reaction. This could be the best prank of the year.

"Do you think I'm joking?" he ask calmly.

Relaxing a bit, I chuckle out.

"Let me get this straight. You want me to become the CEO of Conrad Industries? One of the top three in bussiness corporation companies of New York."

He look at me with full of suprise. 

"You know about my company?"

I sneer, "Don't flatter yourself old man. My major field is in business. In order to gain higher marks on my thesis report, I have to know the business world very well."

His face turn sullen on my sacrastic remark. Now, I can smile freely.

"Why you want me anyway? Don't you have a son?" I ask bluntly.

"Your bro........"

I cut him off, "He's not my brother."

He clench his jaw. What an asshole? He really dare to say that.

"He got injured on a car accident. Now he's on coma. Doctors don't even can tell when he would get his conscious back."

I frown and angry on the same time. Does he really feel so sad for him. He never does that for me or my mom.

When thinking all those bitterfull past ot really hurts. I wish to kill him now that atleast it can relieve all the pain inside me.

'One wrong choice will ruin your life. You'll regret it forever.'

Stood up from the sofa, I look at him coldly.

"I'm not interested in your offer. Don't ever come back here. Ever."

With that, I turn around to walk towards the stairs. I don't care any of his bullshit. He can find someone to work for him. As a slave.

"Did I ask your permission, lard?"

His question made me halt from taking a step on the stairway. Cocking my head behind, I narrow my eyes at him.

"Are you threatening me?"

Sipping his coffee, he leisurely stare at me with a wicked look on his face. 

"I use many ways to threatened my enemies. Those who tried to crush down my empire has been vanish from the Earth."

I frown sensing something wrong. He wont give up so easily.

He put the mug on the table and get up from the sofa.

"I ask you kindly enough but if you want too see the devil side of me allow me then."