CHAPTER 7: YOU'RE FIRED

THIRD PERSON P

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"Sir, we're here"

The driver said, halting the Mercedes-Maybach at the front of their designated location.

Conrad Industries. Almost five hundred meter tall with approximately tens of thousand of steel, concrete and cement to construct these eye-capturing monument.

Michael even had achieved a world record for building a tallest skyscraper in New York City after the World Trade Center.

More than two hundred employess working at here under thirty different departments.

Opening the door, Darryl step out from the car. As always he looks dashing in his own way.

He suited up in a maroon business tuxedo and matching it with a pair of black Tom Ford. Just one word. Stunning.

Few reporters were already waiting at outside of the building, snapping his picture with their camera. Guards didn't allow them to trespass due to security reason.

Darryl knew he would be their today's trending topic just for their own TRP rating.

"Good morning Mr. Conrad"

An euphonious voice get his attention as her turn around towards the entrance.

She's about five and a half in height, wearing a grey business suit. Her orange hair neatly tied in a ponytail. Her emerald green iris covered with a pair of big round specs.

Darryl felt funny when her appearance is similar to a high school nerd.

She stretch her arm towards him with a genuine smile on her face.

"I'm Xenia. It's an honor to meet you in person, sir."

He chuckle, shook her hands. "Just call me Darryl. Sir? It's too much."

Xenia blink her eyes feel confuse. On her perspective she thought every boss would be an arrogant type. But all of her expectations were betrayed her.

Darryl snaps his fingers to bring her back to present.

"So, you're my secretary huh?" he asked her in curious.

In his eyes she looks too young. Most of the recognize companies usually don't encourage to hire unexperienced people. Especially for secretary role.

She shook her head. "No. I'm Miss Masha's assistant actually."

He raise an eyebrow. "Masha?"

"She's your P.A" she said.

Darryl frown on her answer. He wondered why his secretary isn't here if she's supposed accompany him?

"How old are you?"