Rohit:guys come on....we can do this....we can do this...shub get ready....he ordered and went in search of his bestie who is lost for almost 2 mins now.....and he is angry cozhe new that biscuit is today here in the stadium.....he searched him and found him coming out from the restroom....

Rohit:vi.....what happened....

Virat: nothing ro..... Anushka is looking too tired and she even vomitted after coming here in the restroom it seems and ritsy just now informed me.....he was worried.....may be I was too much into this world cup I didn't take good care of her.....he looked guilty.... before ro could say anything....

Anushka:will you stop overthinking atleast for once...she asked sarcastically hiding her tired self entering the dressing room....

Virat:bubs....why did you come here...ritsy told me you vomited again...whats wrong.....you okay.....he was worried

Anushka:caught his hands which wear cupping her face....and kissed his palms...I am fine bubs...you pls concentrate on the game....

Rohit: carressed her hair....take care anu.....he kissed her forehead and went with shubman to thee crease as the match began.....both Rohit and shubman were trying their level best hitting boundaries whenever possible...but the run rate was a little slow.....

Shubman:24(23)

Rohit Sharma:40(31)
Overall score:67-0 in 9 overs.... unfortunately Rohit got out by lbw....he shook his head in disbelief but he knew that the game is gonna be on fire after this as the king enters the field....he patted Virat shoulders and started climbing the stairs to the dressing room....

Rohit:he widened his eyes looking at Anushka who is about to faint in the start of the stairs of the dressing room.....ANU.....he yelled running up the stairs...thank God he caught her before she could fall of the stairs.....and everyone turned towards the scene hearing the commotion.....

Virat: hearing the commotion he turned towards the sound and he was terrified looking at his love unconscious lying lifeless...thank God Rohit caught her at the right time....

Shubman:rushed towards Virat.....bhaiya....don't worry Bhai nothing will happen to bhabi...she will be alright....bhaiya...he tried calming down Virat but he himself was terrified what must have happened if Rohit was not there....

Even the new Zealand players were all concerned.....

Kane:came towards virat....mate...don't worry... nothing will happen to her....he patted his shoulders trying to comfort Virat.....

Virat:he seemed lost....

Here Rohit carried her to the dressing room and laid her on the couch and Harry immediately called Sarah and adithi....and all the girls rushed towards the dressing room.....while the boys were hell scared looking at their bhabi lying unconscious..Sarah and adithi scouted near Anushka while adithi sprinkled water on her face and patted her cheeks making her frown opening her eyes...and both Rohit and ritika helped her sit up straight....Sarah checked her pulse....and widened her eyes....and looked at adithi...who immediately checked her pulse....

Adithi:bhabi....from when are you having all this tiredness and vommiting....

Anushka:from yesterday....she replied softly feeling tired....

Sarah:bhabi....when did you last get ur date.....she asked with excitement....

Anushka:she widened her eyes realising that she is two months due to her periods...she showed her hands as two and looked towards adithi and Sarah.....that means....she whispered

Sarah:she shook her head in yes grinning widely....all the girls squealed in happiness.....and hugged her....

Sakshi:my god....she exclaimed hugging her....