Chapter 172 - Stranger (2)

Start from the beginning

“Thank you.”

Then, Chairman Hideki took a step closer to Woojin and lowered his voice so that those around could barely hear.

“My grandson is a big fan of Kang Woojin~ssi. So much so that it has become a dream.”

“…Is that so?”

“Kang Woojin~ssi changed my grandson’s life.”

Chairman Hideki suddenly brought up his grandson. Then he showed a warm smile to Woojin.

“Thank you, from the bottom of my heart. That child is everything to me.”

What, suddenly? Kang Woojin was internally flustered. Without any prior explanation, he couldn’t grasp the context. However, he didn’t ask further. He felt no need to delve deeper. While they were conversing, Director Kyotaro, scratching his gray hair, subtly joined in.

“Woojin~ssi, this is Chairman Hideki Yoshimura of the Kashiwa Group.”

Normally, the introduction would have been as the main investor of ‘The Eerie Sacrifice of a Stranger’, but with many watching, Director Kyotaro had to alter his words. Officially revealing it was Chairman Hideki’s job.

“He has rented out this hotel for us.”

As soon as Woojin heard the word “Kashiwa Group”, something flashed through his mind, and Choi Sung-gun, standing behind him, whispered closely. It was then that Kang Woojin realized the grandpa standing in front of him was the owner of a Japanese conglomerate.

‘Wow- Yes, right! I saw it in the articles!’

So what? Even though he clearly recognized the grandpa’s identity, Woojin’s excitement wasn’t that great. After all, it’s not like he was going to see him continuously; it was just a bit fascinating. Around this time, Director Kyotaro gestured to Woojin.

“Woojin~ssi, you should start by greeting the actors.”

“Understood, then.”

Chairman Hideki leisurely said to Kang Woojin.

“I’m looking forward to your performance today.”

“Thank you.”

As Woojin turned around after the farewell greeting, he heard Choi Sung-gun’s whisper.

“I’ll also move to the back.”

Around the time Choi Sung-gun was distancing from Woojin, Chairman Hideki, Director Kyotaro, and Writer Akari were posing for the reporters. Flashes burst like lightning, and Kang Woojin took in the entirety of the hall.

‘It’s huge.’

Big enough to easily accommodate hundreds of people. In the middle, there was a rectangular table. As Woojin checked the name tags on the rectangular table for the script reading, he saw:

-[Role of Iyota Kiyoshi / Kang Woojin]

His name written in Japanese. The first seat next to the head of the table. Then, he checked the actors gathered around. A man with a headband, a woman with big eyes, a woman with long hair, a man with perfect facial features, a woman with a small face, and so on. At least a dozen actors were all looking at Kang Woojin.

It felt strange. But it wasn’t uncomfortable.

Soon, Kang Woojin slightly bowed to the actors.

“Hello, I’m Kang Woojin.”

The Japanese actors also politely greeted Kang Woojin in their natural Japanese.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Mana Kosaku.”