Chapter 49: One Day

-Kyla's POV-

I pack up my equipment and walk over to James to hand over the SD card. We just spent the last eight hours filming videos for MoreSidemen, and I'm honestly exhausted. I have no idea how the boys can film for that many hours every week.

I finish the last of my Prime Energy before tossing it into the recycling bin. I have to say, the best thing about working here is the unlimited stash of Prime products. I guess seeing Harry is also a plus.

I feel arms wrap around my waist, and I immediately lean into them.

"I'm sorry the shoot was so long. Do you still want to try that new restaurant tonight?" Harry asks.

I turn around in his arms and wrap my own arms around his waist. I notice the bags under his eyes, and I can tell that going out is the last thing he wants to do.

"I was actually thinking we could just order takeaway and watch a movie," I suggest, "Evelyn should still be out with Chris right now if you want to come to my place."

Harry leans down and presses a brief kiss to my lips, "You might be my favorite person."

I tilt my head, "Might be?"

"I don't know. It's pretty hard to beat Cristiano Ronaldo. The guy's a Greek God," Harry jokingly says, making me roll my eyes.

"Break it up you two," I hear Ethan's voice behind us, "I would fire you guys for PDA in the workplace if I could."

"So are we just going to pretend we all haven't seen you and Faith making out in the back rooms?" Harry replies.

Ethan's face drops, "You haven't seen us, have you?"

Harry and I nod, and Ethan claps as he takes a step backward, "As you were."

Harry and I laugh, following Ethan out of the studio. We wait with him as our cab arrives, and soon Harry and I are at mine and Evelyn's place.

I drop my bag on the floor and kick off my shoes as soon as we get through the door.

"You've done a lot of packing," Harry says, looking around at the cardboard boxes scattered across the room.

"Yeah. I know I still have some time before I move, but I had some free time," I shrug.

"And you're still positive you don't want to move in with me?" Harry asks.

"Yes," I say, and Harry frowns.

"Don't look at me like that," I lightly laugh, "We've been over this. We already spend all of our time together anyway."

"Which is exactly why you should move in. Then we wouldn't have to do all this traveling to each other's flats," Harry points out.

After Evelyn announced she was pregnant, there was a huge conversation about the living situations. Everyone was going back and forth with what to do until George suggested that Chris and I just switch spots. Chris would move into mine and Evelyn's flat and I'll go live with George and Arthur. I was a little surprised when he first suggested it since he barely knew me, but it made the most sense. It would solve all of our problems, and it has. I have gone out with them a few times over the last few weeks, and they truly seem like great guys.

"I already promised Arthur and George. I can't bail on them," I remind him, "But one day."

Harry dramatically sighs as he falls onto the couch, "It was worth one last ditch effort."

"It was," I grin, "I'm going to get changed. Do you want to order food?"

"Sure," Harry says, pulling out his phone.