Chapter 27: Bottomless Margaritas

-Kyla's POV-

"Wakey wakey. It's time for school," I hear Chip's voice say. I don't even have to open my eyes to know it's him.

"Go away, Chip," I mumble as I bury my head into Harry's side. I don't think Harry even woke up.

"Alrighty then," Chip says. There's a brief moment where I think Chip walked away, but then I feel ice cold water cover my entire body. Harry and I both jolt up, wiping water from our eyes.

"Chip, what the fuck?" Harry says, running a hand through his hair.

"Sorry," Chip says, but the look on his face tells me he's not sorry at all, "Freya said to make sure you guys up no matter what. And you guys know how scary she can be if you cross her."

"So you poured water on us instead of waking us up normally?" I squint my eyes at him.

"Hey missy, I tried to wake you up and you told me to go away," Chip waves a finger at me.

"Mate, you ruined our bed," Harry groans looking at the wet sheets.

"Yeah, but it's our last day here, so it doesn't really matter," Chip shrugs.

"We still have to sleep here tonight you dumb fuck," I say.

"Geez. Who knew you two could be so cranky in the morning?" Chip says.

Harry and I glance at each other and I can practically see the same exact thought cross through our minds. Harry gives a slight nod and we both start chasing after Chip.

"Oh, shit," Chip says, dropping the bucket as he runs out the door. We chase him all the way through the hallway and down the stairs. As Talia opens the slide door to the backyard, Chip slips through with Harry and I following closely behind him.

"Woah, what the hell is happening?" Talia laughs from behind us as Chip runs around the table, trapping himself between the table and the wall.

"Fuck," He grumbles as Harry and I corner him. Chip basically gives up as Harry lifts Chip up in one swift motion and throws him over his shoulder.

I laugh at Chip's face as Harry carries Chip over to the pool.

"WAIT, WAIT, WAIT. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GOING TO THE POOL. THIS IS SO MUCH WORSE," Chip yells as he squirms in Harry's arm.

"Maybe you'll learn not to wake people up by dumping cold water on them and their bed," Harry replies.

"HARRY. MATE," Chip yells as Talia walks over to stand next to me, "BE CIVIL."

When Harry doesn't stop walking, Chip yells, "LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING."

Harry laughs and pauses by the edge of the pool. But instead of apologizing, Chip looks down at Harry's ass and says, "Lad, when did you get such a fit bum?"

Harry shakes his head before jumping into the pool, fully submerging himself and Chip.

"What the hell did I just witness?" Talia asks.

"Chip woke us up by dumping freezing water on us," I fill her in.

"Ah. Now everything makes sense," She laughs.

"What are we doing today? Chip never actually told us," I ask.

"Oh, Freya and I decided we should do the girls day today. I think Josh and Simon planned stuff for the guys to do, and then we'll all meet up for dinner," She says.

"That's so fun. We needed a girls day," I say.

"Seriously. I don't know how we haven't had one yet," Talia smiles, "We're planning to leave in about thirty minutes."