Chapter 24: Fight Club

—Evelyn's POV—

"I could get used to this," I smile as Chris walks over, his shirt unbuttoned the perfect amount. He puts his hand out and pulls me close. His lips immediately attach to mine as I smile into the kiss.

"You're so beautiful," he says as he holds my hand up so I can spin around. I roll my eyes playfully as he puts his hand on my hip, "Ready to go?" He asks.

"Absolutely. I'm ready to get hammered," I tell him as he leads the way downstairs. I carry my heels in my hands, everyone but JJ and Freezy are ready.

"You look amazing," Freya yells walking over. She's wearing a neon green dress, and Talia is in bright pink. Kyla is in blue while I'm in my typical black.

"You guys look so good," I gush as they hand me a shot. Chris disappears to talk with the guys before we leave. I can already feel it, tonight's going to end too soon.

"Listen up ladies and gents," Freezy yells from the stairs. We all look up at him as he holds his beer up, "our time here is almost coming to an end. Tonight is in honor of us," he yells as JJ holds up cards.

"These cards," he laughs clearly already tipsy, "Have dares we all must complete or you sleep on the pool chairs," he says.

"Since I'm sober you guys have to come to me to get into the house," Tobi says holding up the various house keys we all had.

"You all pick a partner and each dare has an easy version or harder one. Whoever wins gets dinner for free tomorrow. They also get bragging rights," he says. JJ starts passing them out and Chris immediately walks over to me. I smile as I watch Harry do the same with Kyla. The Teams Are: Simon and Talia, Kyla and Harry, Chris and me, Josh and Freya, Chip and Freezy, and Ethan and JJ.

"What about Vik?" Simon asks when he sees him sipping his drink.

"Oh I'm the DJ tonight," he says casually. Everyone starts freaking out as the guys start chanting his name. It's a wholesome moment to watch as Vik's smile doubles. Kyla is recording on her phone as they carry him outside to the cars.

"I love them," Kyla says as the girls grab their things before walking out. Chris waves me over to a car with him and Chip. They force me into the middle as Freezy sits in the passenger seat. Chris slowly opens the envelope, a yellow index card sits inside. He hands it to me to read and I start laughing immediately.

"We have to either...convince strangers to use a stripper pole with us or we have to put on a show for our friends that includes some promiscuity," I tell him as I turn my head. He takes the card and chuckles as he throws it at the back of Freezy's head.

"You would write down an excuse to see me shaking my ass," He says as the guys laugh. His hand falls down off my shoulder and holds onto mine, his fingers lacing with mine. I smile at the small gesture as  Chip raises an eyebrow at us, "What do you want to do?".

I look at Freezy, "What do you mean by promiscuity?" I ask wanting to get the most amount of points possible. I will not be losing this challenge.

"You'll just have to find out," he says with a grin. I narrow my eyes at him as he looks back at his phone. Knowing them I'll be glued to a stripper pole all night with Chris on the other side. I mean I could spend my night in a worse way.

When the group meets at the club we all pile inside. Everyone is determined to finish their first dare in order to get another one. Chris and I head to the bar first. I wave over to the bartender and order us double shots of tequila. He gives me a bewildered look before wrapping his arms around my waist, "I'm guessing we are giving a show," he says as I nod my head.