Chapter 3: Unpacking

—Evelyn's POV—

I hear Talia laughing with Simon through a door that we figured was a closet. When we open it up it lights up the room with a bathroom with a floor-length window on the outer wall. Talia is jumping up and down excited that our rooms are connected as Kyla walks over with her bathroom stuff, "This place is sick," I say looking around at the small details. Simon walks past me and collapses on our bed making us stick our noses up.

"You have airport germs on you," I tell him as he lifts his head laughing.

"Why do you think I'm laying on this bed?" He asks as I run over pushing him to the floor. It doesn't take long for someone to pop their head in to make sure we are okay. Simon lifts his head off the floor and gets up when he sees Freezy holding drinks.

"Did you guys even unpack?" Talia asks taking one of the cocktails off the tray he's holding. He walks over letting us take some before running out to grab a drink of his own.

"Holy shit this is strong," Kyla says as I nod my head with a small cough.

"I don't want to unpack but I know I won't want to do it later either," I groan taking another big sip.

"I think Ethan and Freezy are planning tonight if you'd rather wait," Simon says making me smile. I turn to Kyla and ask if Ethan was the one she was sitting next to and when she says yes I quickly disappear downstairs.

"Mind if I crash your conversation?" I ask finishing the last of my drink. Freezy pulls up a chair and shows me his phone. It's a picture of a bar with five stars that looks amazing.

"We go to this bar every time we come. Figured it would be the best place to start," he says as Ethan pours me another drink. I thank him as he takes the shaker bottle away.

"Are you and Kyla big drinkers?" Ethan asks as I lean on the counter, feeling a little warm from the alcohol I drank at the airport.

"Doesn't matter 'cause they will be by the time they leave," Freezy says making us both laugh.

"Please. The last time Eve and I partied she ended up holding my hair back all night," Freya says walking over. I stand up and give her a quick hug. We didn't have much time to talk at the airport.

"We have to promise to visit each other more after this trip. We were unstoppable when you visited Talia in the US," I tell her.

"I agree. We should plan a night where we separate from the guys," she says making me excited.

"I'm feeling left out here," Chip says walking over with his hands on his hips, "Would I be included on this girl's night?" He asks making me laugh.

"Why would you want to be included on a girl's night?" Freezy asks as I turn to grab my drink. I catch Ethan's eyes as he stares down my movements.

"Chip, you'd be eaten alive on a girl's night," Talia says walking in with Kyla and  Simon.

"I would not," he argues sitting down on the counter. Ethan just laughs as he makes more drinks for the rest of the group.

"We are going to the club tonight," Freezy says stretching his arms while standing up, "You guys," he says pointing to the girls, "Should start getting ready now so we don't have to wait hours," he says making us gasp.

"Fine. Who wants to shower first?" I ask looking at the people who share the bathroom. Simon runs upstairs making us laugh as we follow behind him. Might as well unpack while we wait for it to open up. I run back to the kitchen after everyone walks upstairs to grab my drink and jump when I see Ethan cleaning up his mixers.

"Excited for your first night in Ibiza?" He asks.

I nod my head as I down the last of my drink, "If it's as beautiful as this house, absolutely," I tell him as I grab the dirty glasses and put them into the sink, "What normally happens when you guys go out together?" I ask curious about what a night out looks like for them.

"Chaotic. Most of the time we all end up making it back at different hours of the night. Bog, Freezy, and I can handle nightlife better than Vik and Chip," he says making me laugh.

"I'm excited to see if I can keep up," I tell him as we start walking towards the stairs.

"I think you will," he says making me more confident about what's to come.