Chapter 48: Candy

-Evelyn's POV-

"Chip, I'm pregnant, not dying," I giggle as he pushes me through the studio in a wheelchair. He pushes me past a corner and I see the studio for the Fellas Podcast decked out in baby decorations, "You guys didn't have to do this," I smile.

"They are trying to get us to reveal the gender on their podcast," Chris says as he walks in with Freezy.

"What? Who said that?" Chip says dragging out his words, "Just think how cool it would be," he whispers walking past me to finish setting up for the video.

Chris gives me a quick kiss and he wraps his arms around me, "How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Good. It's cold outside and I'm sweating like a pig but I'm good," I grin.

He gives me a sympathetic look as we walk to the couch Kyla and I say when we were first on the channel, "Freezy tried to pay me to get us to reveal," he tells me as they walk over.

Freezy pretends he has no idea what he's talking about, "What were your plans for after the shoot?" Chip asks looking at the two of us.

"To sit in my bed and eat ice cream. I think Kyla and Harry are going on this boat tour thing," I say trying to remember what we talked about this morning.

He frowns and sighs like a child making the two of us laugh, "What do you have in mind?" Chris asks leaning back on the chair and putting his arm around my shoulder.

He perks up and Freezy just shakes his head, "I'm glad you asked. I need one more person for my pub golf video," he says.

Chris looks at me and I widen my eyes as I realize he's asking permission, "Go. I'll be fine," I assure him as he turns back to Chip.

"Only if I'm not on your team," he says knowing that he would lose instantly.

When we finish the podcast Chip and Freezy walk off leaving me and Chris on the couch, "You should go to my apartment tonight," he says putting his arm on my shoulder. I turn more in his direction and smile as he puts his hand on mine.

"You're going to come home drunk," I point out as he frowns, "But I guess I can stay at your place tonight if that's alright with the guys," I tease with a small smile.

"When are you moving in? I hate not being able to wake up next to you," he says making me laugh at how cheesy he sounds.

"When I help Kyla find a roommate. I can't just leave her to pay all the rent," I point out. He nods his head and changes the subject when the guys come back over.

"You ready to go?" Chip asks with a mischievous smile on his face. Chris kisses me on the cheek before standing up.

"See you later?" He asks to double-check. I nod my head as I get up and follow them to the front door of the building. The four of us go in different directions as I zip my coat up and start walking to the tube. I jump when I feel a hand touch my shoulder and quickly turn to see George.

"I almost punched you in the face," I say catching my breath. He laughs as I put my phone away.

"You coming to ours tonight?" He asks.

"If that's cool with you?" I ask as he says it's not. I widen my eyes before realizing he's joking, "my biggest fear is that my child gets your humor," I groan as he laughs again. The two of us walk together to their apartment where the two Arthurs are watching TV. They see me and turn it off making me smile as they get up to hug me.

"How baby Dixon?" Hill asks as I put my coat on the hook.

"Good. We will be finding out the gender soon," I announce making them all look excited, "Chris and I were thinking of doing a reveal this weekend if everyone is free," I spitball.

George holds his hand out and the two guys hand him money, "We put a bet on if Chip could convince you guys to reveal the gender on the pod," he says.

"We thought Chris would have caved," Arthur says in disbelief. I shake my head and sit on the loveseat. George steals Hill's spot as he goes to the kitchen. We spend hours watching movies. George falls off the couch when the front door opens making Chris giggle. He sees me sitting up and walks over with a smile.

"I lost," he says as if that's not a shock, "our child going to be the lightest light weight when they grow up," he jokes making the guys laugh. He lays down on the couch almost squashing me but he moves over so he's spooning me.

"Imagine being in love," George says rolling his eyes with a slight shake to his shoulders.

"What time is it?" Arthur asks as he pulls his phone out and sees it's almost four in the morning, "Bloody hell. I have a video shoot in the morning," he says standing up to go to bed. We yell goodnight as the rest of us decide to pull an all-nighter. I reach for the popcorn bowl and frown when I realize it's empty.

Chris's hand moves behind my back making me squirm. He pulls a box out and in the light on the movie, I see it's a half-eaten box of chocolate, "I have never been more in love with you than in this moment," I tell him as he hands it over.

"I can't hear the movie over your romance," George says holding his hand out for candy. I reluctantly give him some making him smile before getting comfy on the couch. It's not long before I hear Chris's breathing get heavier from sleep. I wish we could do this every night. It's just not fair to the guys for me to move in and then for them to have to hear a baby crying all the time. We will figure out our housing situation...and it will work out for everyone.