Chapter 26: Golfing and Hardware

—Evelyn's POV—

"Ethan wouldn't let me make out with him," Chris says walking over with a hat I don't recognize, "some guy threw this at me," he smiles taking it off and putting it backward on my head.

"I feel very frat boy right now," I tell him biting my bottom lip. His laugh is contagious as I take his hand and walk to the dance floor, "What's our next dare again?" I ask as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.

"We either get two points from kissing a friend or we have to argue with someone 'cause they walked into the wrong bathroom in front of the sign for one point," he says.

"Okay the bathroom one seems a lot harder," I point out as he lifts an eyebrow at me. I shake my head and dance a little away as he follows after me, "I could just smooch Talia or something," I point out.

"Has to be the opposite sex," he says showing me the card. Of course, the guys would write that. I turn around and look around for someone when I see Chip. Chris starts dying when he sees who I'm looking at.

"Come on. We have to win," I tell him as he jogs over to Chip.

"bestie...help me," I tell him as I show him the paper. He laughs before looking up and realizing what I'm asking from him.

"I'm not helping you win," he says as Freezy walks over, "Wait," he mutters turning to Freezy. They talk for a couple of seconds before turning back around to Chris and me.

"You help us if we help you," Chip says crossing his arms.

"What's your dare?" Chris asks looking skeptical. Chip hands over the paper and I start giggling as Chris groans.

"We could always find JJ or something," I offer as Chris shakes his head and rips the paper. The guys thank him as they walk off and head to the bar. I watch as Chris steps onto a bar stool. When the bass drops the guys hold their hands out and carry him across the dance floor. It looks less like stage diving and more like dirty dancing. Very romantic of them.

They almost drop him when a group bumps into them making Chris squirm. His face alone makes the rest of us to lose it. I put my arm reassuringly on his shoulder as I pass him a drink, "That was very elegant," I tease as he nudges my side.

"Time for my turn. Let's get this over with," I groan.

"I'm not feeling very romantic right now," Chip says as Freezy laughs with Chris.

"That's a good thing," Chris says to him. Chip puckers his lips ridiculously far away from his mouth making it hard to keep a straight face. I slowly do the same thing and see a flash from a camera as our lips barely touch. I pull away with a wide-toothed smile and a blank expression on my face as he purses his lips.

"Okay it couldn't have been that bad", he states as Chris texts the picture to Vik. He has to tally up all the points later tonight after his set.

"You rocked my world," I assure him as he smirks at Chris with a sassy shake of his hips.

"Keep an eye on your woman hobbit," he says before walking away with Freezy.

"He's a strange dude," Chris says as we look at the time. Vik said that we are done with dares when it hits 1 a.m. It's already 12:45 so we have fifteen minutes to get more points. Chris runs over and grabs a paper from him in between a song. Thirteen minutes.

"Either convince the bartender to let you make a drink or make a costume out of things you find in the club but the others have to guess who you are," Chris says.

"Holy shit," I say looking around to try and find items. I see a shimmery-looking curtain hanging by the back wall, "Okay hear me out," I tell him. He follows my lead and takes his phone out.

"What the hell are you going to do with that?" He asks. I look around and move Chris over so I can stand on his leg. He helps me jump up into him and holds me up so I can unhook the curtain. We will put it back it's fine...no one with notice.  I wrap the curtain around my legs and arms to make a body suit kind of thing. Then I use the remaining fabric to cover my head.

"I'm KSI from the hole-in-the-wall video we watched the other night," I tell him as he doubles over in laughter. His hands shake a little as he takes the photo continuing to chuckle, "help me put it back before anyone notices," I whisper as his eyes widen looking behind me.

"Wait wait. Say he's right behind me isn't he," Chris teases as I turn around. A bouncer is looking at us annoyed and we just put our hands up to walk out. Respectfully I would kick us out too. When the bouncer takes us out front he stands by the door. We apologize one last time before walking slowly down the street.

"I have no idea how many dares everyone else did but I have a good feeling we won," he says as he takes my hand in his.

I lean my head on his shoulder, "Dream team vibes right here," I smile.

"We could maybe get into another club or head back to the villa," he says pulling us to a stop as I stand in front of him.

"What are you in the mood for?" I ask as his hands play with my fingers. I'm going to miss being able to touch him like this whenever we want to. It's kind of hard to hold hands halfway across the globe.

"You look very beautiful right now," he says making me blush as I tell him to shut up, "seriously," he laughs as I start walking away backward.

"I vote we go back to the villa while it's empty and relax," I smile as he jogs after me. I try to run off but his arms are already around me.

"Only you would get us kicked out of a club for using curtains as clothes," he says not sounding shocked at all.

"If we don't win cause of that then the challenge is rigged," I tell him. I pause making him jump as he looks at me confused, "I just realized the water should be warm without everyone there," I smile giddily. I'm kind of excited for the long walk through town. I don't want the night to end.

"Tell me one thing about yourself that no one knows," I tell him as he wraps his arm around my shoulder. He stared at the starry sky as he thought.

"I really love golf. I like to play at least once a week," he says shocking me.

"Ooo a golf man. Do you wear those checkered hats and socks?" I ask.

"Very funny. Have you ever played?" He asks.

"Yes I'm very good at getting the ball through the clown's mouth," I tease, "other than that no," I tell him.

"Maybe you can visit London and I can bring you to my favorite spot," he says as I blush again, "Now your turn. What's something not even Kyla knows?" he asks.

"That's a tough one I basically tell her everything," I say thinking out loud, "Oh this one's kind of dumb. There is this hardware store called Home Depot in America...I love the smell of it. It's such a comforting childhood smell," I tell him.

"You like the smell of hardware?" He asks with an amused smile.

"You have to come to America so I can force you to smell the store. Some people like gasoline and garages...I like Home Depot," I tell him with a matter-of-fact tone.

"I would love to know the smell of this store now," he says making me chuckle.

"I guess now we have to keep talking when I go back to America. I can't have you live the rest of your life without smelling it," I tell him with a nonchalant shrug.

"You're right. I won't let myself live another day without it," he says in a monotone voice.

"You're a dork," I smile as we walk up the path of the house. His eyes widen at the name as he unlocks the door, "A cute dork?" I add.

"Go shower. I'll make popcorn and find a movie while you do," he says. I smile and turn around feeling a slap on my ass. I jump and turn back seeing him walking away with a smirk. I take the hat off my head he gave me earlier and throw it at him making him run away laughing like a girl.